He chose violence

Midorias point of view*

Katchan and I are flying through the air at top speeds towards the villain. We have to be careful he doesn't touch us or else.... I don't want to think about it.

Then Shigiraki does what I never expected. He puts his hand behind his head.

"Katchan, wait!" I pull back on my classmates arm and manage to take the brunt of the explosion. It's not very hero like to let someone surrendering get hurt.

"Listen to me, you brats. I'm actually on your side right now. That car is kidnapping a kid because of his quirk. If you're a hero, you'll help us stop him." Shigiraki spits out in his creepy and rough voice. I hesitate. He literally just killed at least a dozen people.

"After this, we're bringing you in." I say. Katchan begins screaming at me, but we don't have time. I leap after the car. Other heroes should be coming soon.

The car begins shooting spikes out of it, and there's chaos. I narrowly avoid a jagged blade of metal that flies past. How do I get close?

Shigirakis POV

The kids proved useful. If I had to, I'd kill them. But I managed to make them fight for me. Of course, I won't let them arrest me. I'll just disappear as I usually do. But mustard needs us now.

The bystanders took a hint and dispersed. I take the moment to think. Chisaki has an annoying quirk. He has no real weakness to exploit without some planning beforehand. He can attack at long-range and close combat. He has a hostage. I can't think of a way around this. We'll, I can think of one. But it'll hurt.

I run, keeping low to the ground with my arms out, ready to grab at anything or anyone in my way. As expected, a giant spear of twisted metal hurls towards me. I drop to the ground in an attempt to dodge. As I do so, I grab it. I wince as the metal twists and digs into my flesh, but in seconds, it decays. And it spreads. The ashy dust falls as the warped car fades to nothingness.

Cradling my hand, I hurry to where overhaul and the brats are at a standoff. Chisaki hoods Mustards unconscious but visibly breathing body by the neck.

"Back. Off. I will kill him, and it won't be fun to clean up." He snarls. I roll my eyes. Because I can see eraser head behind him. Moron.

"Try it, Chisaki. I don't care. You lost." I say, as if I truly didn't care. I see panic flash in the drug dealers' eyes before his hand twitched ever so slightly. Then again. He stares at mustard in confusion. As he does so, the brats move in, and he's almost immediately pinned, screaming profanities at them.

I need to go now. They'll be able to help the kid. I can't.

"That kid did nothing wrong; he's just in the crossfire. He has family in the League of Villains, and the drug dealer there is someone we don't get along with." I say, putting my hands behind my head again. Midoria nods in understanding as one of the many heroes at the scene cuffed me in quirk, canceling cuffs and walking me to a squad car.

I don't resist in the slightest getting in.

"Thanks, Toga. Kurogiri, take us home." I say softly, and in no time at all, we're back home.

I WON'T let this happen again.