How it all started

The villains arrived at the designated area in the forest. The kids were supposed to be out but there was no sign of them. Mustard let out his gas to keep Anyone from sneaking up on them. They all crept towards the big building in the distance. Unease filled the group as they got closer and split up. Dabi was the one to enter the building first. When he finally found the room with lights on, he was surprised

Behind the door were three women, a man and a little kid. No teenagers and no pros.

"Oh hello! What can we do you for?" Asks a bubbly woman with green hair.

"I- uh. My brother was supposed to come to camp here? I thought I'd pop in." He says rather dumbly.

They all look at each other. Then laugh.

"Haven't you seen the news? UA is closed! Moron." Says the kid. Dabi considers killing these people anyways.

"Huh? Why?" He asks instead of committing arson.

"Because of the pandemic of course! Now please leave. We're closed too and I don't want Kota to get sick. Unless you brought a mask?" Says a redheaded woman. The man stands up and Dani recognizes him as Tiger. He slowly recognizes them as the Wild Wild Pussy Cats. He murmers a sarcastic apology of sorts and retreats outside. They all awkwardly leave back to the clearing to wait for kurogiri.

Along the way, Dabi explains everything to the other members of the Vangard action squad. Its very awkward and long wait. So they play one of those dumb get to know each other games.

"I'm Himiko Toga and my favorite food is pomegranates." Says out little serial killer.

"Atsuhiro Sako is the name and theatrics are the game. Sushi would have to be my preferred meal." Compress says grandly.

"You can call me Dabi." Says the arsonists.

"Whats your favorite food though?" Asks Toga.

"I don't care. Not fish." Comes the unenthusiastic response. Compress holds his hand to his chest, offended.

"I'm twice!! No I'm not! I have a great personality but I don't remember what we were talking about! Several of them, actually. Don't listen to him!" Twice says animatedly.

"Freak..." Dabi grumbles.

You get the idea here. Kurogiri finally arrives.

"I assume you failed to retrieve the child?" He says.

"Funny story. I'll tell you later." Dabi sighs a bit.

"Can we go back? Its cold out here." Toga whines.

Soon they are back in the hidden bar lair.

"So. You failed to mention the pandemic." Dabi says casually to Shigiraki.

"Did I? It myst have slipped my mind. I know I didn't send you hoping to kill off the ones I hate most with a virus." Shigiraki doesn't even turn to face the people he's talking to.

"Did it prove to be a setback?" Kurogiri asked.

"I mean, yeah a bit. The school shut down." Spinner laughs. Shigiraki put his hand on the table in surprise, turning it to dust.

"I'll get the spare counter." Kurogiri sighs, putting down the glass he was cleaning.

After a little temper tantrum on Shiggys part, the League is gathered around their base.

"Hey... Uh. My mom will get worried if Im not home soon. See you guys tomorrow?" Mustard takes off his mask and leaves it on the new counter. Then he awkwardly leaves.

"...now what?" Magne asks.

" Want to watch the news?" Toga asks. She clearly trying not to laugh at something. She flips it on and someone is being arrested.

"-having murdered the water hose team 3 years ago. We don't know why he was found here but officials will tell us he seemed to have been incapacitated by a gas of some kind and sudden blood loss. The other is a convict that escaped death row for heinous crimes against humanity." The reporter says as musclar and Moonfish are lead into the backs of trucks.

"Ha! Thats what he gets for trying to steal my blood collection! And the other guy was just creepy." Toga laughs at the screen. You can see the marks on his back that they now realized are from Togas needles.

"So we live here now. This'll be fun! No it won't!"

Twice was right.

It'll be fun to read. Not so fun to live through.

A/N
~~~~~~~~
Ok. I'm sorry for the worlds
lamest first chapter ever but I had
to set the story up and get rid of
Musclar and moonfish. Mustard
will be staying.

I take requests but please no ships.

I also can't guarantee that
I'll take all requests

I promise it'll be better soon!
This part was so poorly written I wouldn't read it either. But again, Im laying out the plot.