Coloring outside the lines

*Spinners point of view

To say it was complicated is a joke. Because it was BEYOND insanity. And I know insanity,  I have 6 mentality unstable roommates. And for some reason we thought between the 8 of us we could figure out right from wrong.

Twice doesn't even know to not put plates on the top rack of the dishwasher. We do NOT know how to do this.

So we take turns raising her. Another absolutely horrible idea.

Shigiraki gets custody Monday, Dabi gets her Tuesday, kurogiri gets her Wednesday, compress has custody Thursday's, I get custody Fridays (win!), twice and Toga get custody Saturday (this can't end well) and mustard has babysitting duty Sunday with Kurogiris help.

This kid will end up more messed up than us.

On our off days from Eri we're supposed to leave her alone except lunch, dinner,  and our now nightly video game sessions. From Mario Cart 5 to Call of Duty, we keep it fun.

It's REALLY  hard to find something to do. Kurogiri implemented no more than 5 hours of electronic performance day rule so now I have absolutely no life nor purpose. I ordered some quirk training books and have taken to that. It's not like my quirk is very useful. I hate it more every day I'm alive.

Until.... until I met my new family.

I've come to accept it as a part of who I am and even feel proud to be unique. I want to make it up to them, so I will do my very best to help them in any way I can. And that may be part of it.

So I've spent a while training. Today is Tuesday and Eri is with Dabi learning why it's good to be beneficial to society. For someone that loves to cheat the system (as well as someone who commits felonies that are the exact opposite of beneficial like arson and murder) he seems to be doing really well.

"So why do I have to get a job when I'm older?" Eri asks thoughtfully.

"Well, getting a job means you can pay for things yourself. Plus you are providing goods, like apples,or services,  like doctors, to peoplein need." Dabi responds without a moment of hesitation.

"Then how do I pay for stuff myself?" The darling child asks.

"With your salary." Is the response.

"Wow,  I didn't know it was important! I don't even like celery." Eris awestruck reply brings chuckles from the vents. LookslikeTogas spying again.

I refocus on the punching bag in front of me, hanging from the ceiling by a chain. I throw a punch, spin, preform a high kick, then leap against the swinging sand bag. I activate my quirk and use it to climb the bag, chain and then across the ceiling. I then deactivate my quirk and attempt to land on my feet. My momentum is off though and I landed awkwardly so I'm soon on my butt. Darn. I need to get this basic maneuver down if I want to be apply to apply my quirk in the field.

I spend all day training. Once I got the basic maneuver, I added more to it and then moved faster until it was a blur of kicks,punches, activating my quirk,  deactivating it, landing, jumping and more. I've seen the internet. No one will be prepared coming out of this for an actual fight. They all just sit and drown in cheese whiz and chocopuff bars. I'll be ready.

I meet with everyone for a nice round of Super Smash bros on my Wii. Remember those?

Eri plays as Kirby,  rightfully so. She's also small and cute. Magne plays as Samus. Toga plays as Zelda. Twice had a hard time choosing but eventually goes with R.O.B. Compress was hard pressed to find a character but last week we introduced him to Robin and he plays as no one else now. Shigiraki took Bayonetta. I kept my usual, Yoshi. Even Kurogiri played with us, using Dark Pit.