Fucking High- Natasha X Reader

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH GIRL TAKE IT ALL LET'S GET FUCKING HIGH

You, like every weekday, were waiting at the school gates to pick up the twins. You always picked up the girls after school, took them home and made them dinner. Sometime after then you'd put them to bed and wait, around 9 pm Natasha would come home pay you and then you'd leave.

For those 10 minutes while you gave the run though of everything you'd done Natasha tended to busy herself with putting her work things away but she always listened attentively.

You and Natasha, over the year you'd worked for her, had developed a system, one that worked. Natasha did the morning and you took care of the evenings and every other weekend the girls stayed with their dad.

Right on time, the girls came running out of class, their legs moving too fast for their bodies. "Slow down before you both fall over," you told them.

The girls laughed as they hugged you, dumping their bags aimlessly by your feet.

"What's for dinner?" They asked.

"I don't know, we'll just have to see what mommy bought when she went shopping."

They nodded their heads.

Back home with both hungry girls, you began sorting through their things, just before dinner was due to be started.

Natasha arrived home earlier than normal that day, it was a Wednesday and so it surprised you entirely when she walked through the kitchen door in her usual work attire. Pantsuit, blazer, low cut blouse.

You always secretly enjoyed the 10 minutes you had with Natasha, the way she'd thank and praise you for your work.

"You're home early," you said to the redhead as she set her things down.

"I forgot to tell you, Steve's picking the girls up today instead of Friday because he's busy this weekend, plus I think he's been missing them so I figured I'd finish early and take a few days off," she explained.

"Oh okay, do they still need dinner before they go?"

"No Steve will sort them out, how've they been today? They were a little bit of a nightmare this morning."

"Like angels, as always," I told her honestly.

"They always behave so well for you, blows my mind a little," Natasha laughed, you adored the sound.

"Do you need me to get their things ready?"

"They're all packed," Natasha told you, which left you with nothing to do but watch the girls until Steve came by and even then, with Natasha there, you weren't really needed.

Natasha leaned against the kitchen countertops while you sat at the island.

"You can leave when you're ready," she told you, you didn't feel like leaving just yet. You enjoyed the company and the atmosphere of the comfy suburban house, expensive and yet classy exterior, clean but not like a showroom, like an actual house with a single mom and two five-year-olds.

"I'm happy to wait until Steve gets here and then you can have your evening to yourself," you smiled.

She nodded her head, "I'm going to take a shower and get out of these clothes, don't let them leave before I can say goodbye."

Natasha then slowly disappeared down the hall to say hello to her girls sitting watching cartoons in the room next door, and then up the stairs to take a shower.

You, not wanting to let the twins be alone for too long, joined them just after Natasha headed for her shower. You loved the girls and their little smiles and blond hair, which was almost red.