Professor 2- The Affair pt 2. Wanda X Reader

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YA'LL.

Part 2

Y/n POV

After the night I drove her home, I can't stop thinking about her, patiently waiting for the next time I get to see her, the thought of her touch exciting me beyond rational reason.

Its safe to say despite the work we did together I didn't study for my exam, though I do believe I did better than last time, I know it's not by much. I still failed miserably to complete the last few questions.

It's Wednesday and I'm listening to her lecture, my eyes never leaving her body as she teaches. "Those who chose to retake their exam can collect their grades now." She says concluding the lecture.

Five of us walk to the front while the rest of the class leaves, one by one she brings us up to her desk to give us the scores. I wait patiently at the back of the line, anxious to see the score, I know I did better, but I know I didn't do much better.

Its my turn as she hands me the paper upside-down, I start to walk away before I turn it over. I see the grade just before I reach the door. "Professor Maximoff I think my grades wrong." I immediately head back to her desk.

"It's correct, you should be proud of yourself." She smiles. "You gave me a 95 but I didn't even answer the last few questions." I turn the pages to show her but to my surprise the last questions were in fact answered. I know I didn't fill them out which only means she did.

"You didn't have to do that." I sigh. "I didn't, I know but after the sate of me you had to deal with on Friday you deserved some leeway." I bite my lip as I smile, looking down at the ground then back up to her.

"Friday was nothing, you weren't a state, it was just a bad day, and I was more than happy to help." She giggles sweetly. "Goodbye y/n." her voice saying my name in a sing-song manner.

"I'll see you Friday Ms. Maximoff." I wave as I head out the room happy and content with my score, even if it was fake, it was the best one I've ever had. I feel myself practically skipping through the halls on the newfound joy I had discovered I felt around my professor.

I head to my next lecture, the final one of the day, in a total daze thinking about her smile. Which reminded me that she didn't have a car so after my lecture I head back to her little office to check if she needs a lift.

I peer through the glass to see her usual smile faltered into a frown similar to the one displayed when I found her crying by her car. I knock on the door her hand gestures for me to come in, I walk in making sure to close the door behind me.

"Every time I see you, you're crying, I'm starting to get the feeling it's me that's the issue here." She laughs drying her tears. "Yeah, you're the reason my marriage is falling to pieces and my key broke," her soft voice laced with sarcasm "You might be the only reason I smile." I make her smile.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure you had a ride home."

"I got my car sorted I should be good but thank for the ride and the food and thank you for the offer." I nod at her.

"Did you need anymore help with the work we've been going over? I have some free time now if you'd like me to go over it."

"Please." I take a seat and take out my books, she helps me study for a while but quickly our conversation becomes very off topic, so we ended our session. I walked her to her car, it was dark outside, the wind was cold, but I felt warm in her presence.

"You know I was really pleasantly surprised by the fries and milkshake combo."

"See, I told you, you should listen to me I have great tastebuds I know what's good and what's bad."