Caught Natasha x Wanda

Wanda and natasha a relationship

I'm not sure if i've managed to execute this they way it was requested but either way i'm posting it. I may redo this at a later date.

Wanda's POV

Natashas lay on my bed after a long mission, tired out and in pain. "How you feeling princess?" I ask her.

"Tired and stressed." She groans. The way she her shirt rose up showing part of her stomach as her arms rested under her head was just so tempting for me. Her red hair fanned out around her head.

I walk over to her. "How about we destress." I smile.

"and do what?" she rolls her eyes.

I climb on top of her, I run my tongue across my top teeth, before biting down on my lip. I lean down to her ear. "I have an idea."

I let my breath run smoothly across her skin knowing exactly how to turn her on. Her breath catches slightly in her throat "what's this idea that you have."

"I was just thinking about just how pretty you look in red, maybe you should put the set on I bought you." I suggest to her. I bite down on her ear gently. Peppering kisses across her neck to her sweet spot.

When Natasha comes back out she's dressed in red lace lingerie with holes in the most important places. I am wearing the same set in black. I watch her gawk at my body, taking in every curve.

She walks over to me shyly, insecurity in her manner. "You look incredible!" I tell her. She smiles sheepishly, biting down on her lip lightly. She knows what she's doing.

"bite your lips again and i'll bite properly for you." She does it again teasing me.

I make my way over to her, backing her up against the wall. "what did I just say?" I raise my eyebrow she smirks back playfully. "so bite me." She teases.

I'm slightly taller than Natasha, she looks up at me with her bright green eyes, her pupils dilated. Testing me teasing me with her 'innocent' behaviour.

I push her chest until she's flush to the wall, taking her lip into my mouth kissing her sweetly before reminding her just who's in charge. As I pull way I bring her bottom lip with me my teeth anchored on the flesh, drawing the tiniest amount of blood. Then releasing the flesh from my grasp with a pop.

Pain, in the right place, at the right time, with the right amount of force will drive that girl insane.

She moans out quietly pushing her head back  against the wall emphasising her jaw. My hand runs from her chest up to her neck with light pressure earning yet another moan fall from her lips, fresh like water on a hot day.

I brush a fallen piece of hair out of her face. "You're so pretty." Her head turns to avoid my gaze. "Don't be shy." I whisper.

I stop my motions grabbing her hips, guiding her to the bed, she sits at the edge of the bed. I leave my room to grab some things.

I come back with two glasses and red wine to share I pour her a glass and one for myself, I finish my glass rather quickly an notice she's hardly drank hers.

I pick the glass up and bring it up to her lips "do you want it?" I ask and she nods, parting her lips to take in the liquid. The red wine pours out faster than she'd anticipated, spilling out from her lips.

Leaving a small stream of red running down her chest to her stomach. I place the now empty glass down. I start with my mouth at the bottom of the trail, by her belly button.

Sliding my tongue across her skin, cleaning up the liquid. Once I reach her chest my lips latch on to her nipple, grazing it gently with my tongue feeling it become erect in my mouth. I hear her moan out quietly. Then I venturing up to her jaw until our lips meet.

"Just be patient." I grin.

She moves further back into the bed until her head rests on the soft pillows behind her. I lick my lips. "mommy's thirsty." I grin and she smirks grabbing the bottle or wine taking a swig and then offering it to me.

I shake my head. "open your legs." She gasps out as my head instantly submerges between her legs. Slowly licking her clit rhythmically. Teasing her, pulling away each time she moans out. I tease her, pushing my tongue inside of her only to pull it out seconds later.

Her hips buck instinctually underneath me, her body begging me to continue. I pull away once again leaving her in her tortured mess to grab a vibrator.

When I turn back around I watch her rub her clit with her fingers, gathering up the slick that drowns her pussy.

Her moans become faster and her breaths become shallower I can see by the way her lips part into an O she's close. I pull her hand forcefully off her. Her body squirming, in need of contact.

"What did I say about being patient." She gulps. "what happens when you're not patient?." I ask her. And she knowingly grabs velvet ropes from my night stand and hands them to me.

I tie her hands above head attaching them to the headboard. "And you know the safe word?" she nods. "I need to hear you say it."

"yes I know the safe word." I smile at her. Good.

I place the vibrator to her clit on the lowest setting while two of my fingers curled repeatedly inside of her. Pushing against her g-spot.

As she bucks her hips I know she's getting close and I don't hold back I turn up the vibrator and curl my fingers faster. "good girl, you can come now."

Her legs clasp shut, her eyes screw tight, her body quivering through its orgasm.

I don't move, I leave my hand inside of her, continuing to move, pushing the vibrator back against her clit.

He breath trapping in her chest as another stream of cry's rips through her, only to be met by not so similar cries of Steve. Who's just walked in and seen everything.

He instantly runs off down the hall. "shit! Fuck!" I yell,  quickly uniting Natasha. We throw on clothes and I rush to chance after him but when i turn around I see Natasha struggling to stand, through her shaking legs.

Still, she follows me to find Steve. We're both met with knowing grins from each of the avengers. "ropes, I never knew you were into being tied up." Tony laughs.

"Oh i'm not." I say, I turn to Natasha, her cheeks are red and hot with embarrassment.

"No! Natasha was tied up." Everyone laughs harder, Nat grits her teeth with anger.

"I swear to go Steve shut up right now!" I shout.

"Natasha, get your girlfriend... or should I say 'Mommy' to chill out." Sam laughs. Vision stares at us all in confusion.

"I don't quite understand." Vision states.

And I have to admit it's hilarious watching him try to figure out what's going on.

"Steve caught Wanda and Natasha having sex." Bucky explains.

"Sex is a perfectly natural thing." Vision adds.

Steve stands there shaking his head with shock horror displayed on his face. "There is nothing natural about what I saw."

By this point I can't even feel embarrassed it's just too funny.

"You saw two hot women having kinky sex in lingerie, take the win man." Tony says smirking playfully.

"Peppy would never." He shook his head.

"From what i've heard," Carol pipes up "I think she would!" she winks and leaves Steve completely bewildered.