And you failed, again

cUNT JUST HOW MANY TESTS
ARE THERE?

No more tests

i don't believe you

Oh and I'm robbing people
for a vlog fyi

WAIT THAT SOUNDS FUN
WTF

PLEASE TELL ME IT'S TRUE

It is

WHO ARE YOU ROBBING??

Wilbur. I'm stealing back
what's rightfully mine.

WILBUR?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST
MY LOVE??

WAIT YOU'RE STILL ON
ABOUT THAT

always have been 😫

we talk allllll the time

are you jealous??

mwahahaha

*10 minutes later*

I shot him with my vlog gun

Time to rob the next person

YOU WHAT???

HARRY YOU FUCKER

JUST FOR THAT I'M GOING TO
SEND YOU CUTE PICTURES OF
JOSEPH

...

For the record, I imagined
shooting Joseph as well

...

Daiyu scoffed as she read the British boy's last text, deciding she'd rather leave him on read.

That's what the bastard deserves.

Exiting her and May's bedroom, she walks into the living room and is surprised to hear screaming.

She witnesses May laughing at what appears to be a Minecraft video displayed on the television screen. Not going to lie, she forgot it was a smart tv. A shoddy one at that.

"Who are you watching," Daiyu asks, plopping on the sofa and resting her hand on Joseph's sleeping torso.

Another scream, and May answers, "Dream." After a quizzical look from Daiyu, "Audrey recommended him to me. He's a big Minecraft YouTuber." Daiyu nods, still no clue who he is. Harry probably knows since he's such a big gamer.

After staring at the screen for 5 minutes, she winds up utterly confused. "So are you, like, going to explain what's happening."

May laughs at something that just happened on screen, "Yeah, of course!" She explains the concept of this series, and it's simple but entertaining. Daiyu nods along as May explains what's happening in every clip, even though she could probably figure it out, just for the sake of letting May speak.

"Why do they keep dying?" Daiyu says, "This has to be scripted. There's no way Dream's this good. He can't be better than me at Minecraft."

"Oh, really?" May grins, pulling out her phone.

Daiyu puffs her chest out, "Yes. If this were me, I would have beaten their asses long ago and would've slain the dragon's pussy by now."

"Is this a challenge to Dream?" May asks and Daiyu raises an eyebrow.

"My Malaysian ass would dominate his American ass just for the sake of defending my motherland. He'd be scared to show his face in the Minecraft Community again."

May giggles, "Since when was this about countries?" Daiyu notices the phone and immediately realizes what May is doing; she's making a tik tok, damn her and her newfound hobby (Daiyu's supportive of course). Instead of pointing it out, she smirks.

"Since the British colonized us, I've been on a hunt."

"Oh, since they've colonized us? You mean to say you've been hunting countries since the mid-1900s for revenge?" May taunts, and Daiyu loves to bicker.

She crosses her arms, "Excuse you, I take colonization and Minecraft very seriously." May scoffs and Daiyu continues, "I would gladly take on any American or Brit in a video game where I can commit some war crimes and manslaughter."

"You truly are the hero everyone never knew they needed, no doubt about that," and then May lowers the phone, signaling the end of the recording.

"Since when were you filming?"

May giggles, "Since your comment about slaying Minecrafters and the dragon's pussy."

Clapping her hands together, Daiyu exclaims, "Golden content right there, baby!"

May rolls her eyes, "It was beautifully idiotic. It's completely different to what I've been posting, though, so I'm definitely not posting it." She's right. Most of May's Tik Toks involve fashion tips, fit checks, and now, occasional videos of Joseph. Sometimes Daiyu will get involved and try on an outfit or two her friend designed for the camera. May is a fantastic fashionista.

However, her best friend's spiel about Minecraft Youtuber Dream and British Colonization would make absolutely no sense along with the other short videos May takes the time and dedication to make.

Daiyu grabs her arm, almost pleading, "But it's funny!"

"I'll think about it, for you."

...

a/n: lots of irl content in this one!

btw i'm so in love with may as well as her dynamic with daiyu. i just can't-

i want a relationship like their's :')