Kitten Hybrid Louis

Start from the beginning

"Yes , home . I will give you everything you need , food , shower , new clothes , cuddles ." Harry said softly but also excitedly , eyes shining .

Louis looked at his hand and scooted forward , touching Harry's fingers with his small ones , then letting Harry's hand cup his tiny hand , helping him out of the cage and stand up on wobbly legs .

When Louis looked up at Harry , Harry gasped .

"Louis , who gave you those horrible bruises ?" Harry asked sadly , gently cupping his cheeks .

"A-Adam ." Louis said quietly , looking down .

Harry cradled the boy into his arms , petting lightly behind his ears , 'I'm sorry for what he's done , Louis . But you're with me now , and I won't let anyone hurt you , ever again ."

Louis sniffed quietly , nodding into his chest . Then he said , "S-Smell good ."

Harry smiled , "I smell good ?" Louis nodded and blushed , Harry chuckled and rubbed his back lightly , "C'mon , now , let's go home ."

Harry put his coat around Louis , chuckling when the coat reached the middle of his thighs , "You're so tiny , it's cute ."

Louis blushed again and snuggled into the coat , loving the warmth . He clung to Harry's side , Harry wrapped a protective arm around him and looked down , "Don't you have shoes ?"

Louis shook his head . "It's raining outside , i'll have to carry you to the car . Is that okay with you ?" Harry said , Louis nodded and let Harry scoop him up , he snuggled into Harry's chest and closed his eyes , knowing they'll have to face Adan on their way out .

Harry cooed softly at the boy in his arms , opening the door .

"Thank god , finally . Take this thing away ." Adan sighed . Harry glared at him , "Fuck you , asshole ." He said and opened the door , walking outside of the shelter . the weather was cold and Louis snuggled closer to Harry , until they reached his car .

Harry opened the passenger door and sat Louis down , "Do you know how to put on a seatbelt ?" He asked , Louis shook his head . Harry smiled reassuringly , helping him his seatbelt on . He got up to close the door but Louis clutched his arm , making him bend down again , "Need anything , Lou ?"

"S-s-stay ." Louis said not letting go of his arm . Harry cooed at him once again , "Oh , Lou . I'm not leaving you . But I need to drive us home yeah ? I'm gonna sit right here , next to you , okay ?" Harry pointed to the driver's deat , Louis nodded and let go of his arm , Harry closed the door and went to the driver's seat , sliding in and turning the car on , driving home .

~

"We're here ." Harry smiled , pulling into the driveway , parking the car . He got out and quickly ran to Louis' side , who was having trouble with undoing his seatbelt .

Harry opened the door , "Here , let me help ." He smiled , pressing the red button and letting the belt slide back to her place , he scooped Louis up in his arms and carried him to the door .

"This is your new home , you're gonna love it here , I promise ." Harry smiled and unlocked the door , walking inside and closing it behing him , placing Louis down on his feet .

"Welcome ." Harry smiled , taking his coat off Louis' shoulders , hanging it on the hanger and going to turn the heater on .

Louis stood in the entrace , not wanting to be rude by feeling too much at home .

Harry came back to him , smiling at him , "Do you want to take a shower ? I will make up lunch and we can watch a movie ."

"N-need bat-th . Me h-have cat e-ears and-d no l-like w-w-water on it-t ." Louis stuttered , blushing .