yes or...

Ana POV

As mason was down on one knee, I studied his face. The setting sun hitting it perfectly to accentuate his features. I looked down at him with glassy eyes at the thought of spending the rest of my life with the man who I love with my whole heart. "so yes or..." Mason said breaking me out of my trance. "yes a million times yes" I said ecstatic. He slid the ring on my finer and rose from the ground. We slowly moved towards each other until our lips met in a tender kiss. His arms wrapped around me and I felt my feet leave the ground. Everything felt so surreal and for a moment I was sure I had entered heaven. 

Me and Mason had eaten our dinner and were heading back to our room when we stopped on the pier and he sat down, dangling his feet off the edging gently brushing the water with his toes. 

3rd person POV

Ana sunk next to mason as they looked out at the moon glazing the water. They sat there in silence for 10 minutes before Ana spoke. "Mase we should go back to the room, its getting cold and Lauren and Declan are looking after Elousie  so I don't want to leave them too long." She looked at him and couldn't quite place the look on his face. "I love you Ana" He said, before she could reply he kissed her. Once they pulled away they stared at each other lovingly before deciding to go back to their room. 

When they got in the lights were off but they could hear shuffling. Ana gripped to Masons arm "Mason something doesn't feel right" She whispered. All of a sudden, the lights flick on...