Bahamas part 2

A couple days had passed and the group was having the time of their lives. Mason and Ana stood in their room getting ready for the day. Ana was glowing, she looked like she was sent by god.  Mason couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a beautiful girlfriend.  Not only that but he was extremely happy at the thought they are going to be having another child. A big family just how they always wanted. "Mason" Ana spoke louder this time as her other 2 attempt to catch his attention didn't work. "Sorry, just thinking about how I am the luckiest guy in the world" he smiled sincerely. "oh yeah and why is that?" Ana asked whilst pulling an outfit for Elouise out of their drawer. "because I am in such a delightful country with amazing scenery and who better to join me than my girlfriend and my daughter." It sounded like a dream when he put it like that. Both Mason and Ana stood for a while thinking about how good their life was. 

Hours later Mason had dragged Ana to the beach to go on a night time stroll and later they would go for dinner. just as they were walking round a corner of the beach, Ana stopped when she saw a wooden gazebo decorated with fairy lights and rose petals. In the center was a little table lit with candles and two placements sat neatly on top. Mason had stopped walking as Ana slowly approached the gazebo. She turned around to tell Mason how thoughtful it was to see him on one knee with a ring box in his hand. "Can you come closer cause what I am about to say is from the heart and I won't be able to repeat it if you don't hear" Mason chuckled. Ana walked closer and stood teary eyed. "Anastasia Cook we have been through so many journeys in our time together and I am so thankful I met you. We have had ups and downs" Ana laughed croakily trying not to let the tears threatening to fall leave her eyes. "But we always made our way back to each other. Our daughter is probably one of the best things to happen to me and I am ecstatic that we have another baby on the way. I couldn't imagine my life without you so I ask you tonight, with the blessing of your father... Will you marry me?"

Find out what Ana says in the next chapter.....