Bahamas

Ana woke the next morning before anyone else in the house. She turned over to face Mason, he looked so peaceful whilst he was sleeping. She brought her hand up to his faced and caressed it gently. Mason stirred in his sleep and she pulled her hand away not wanting to wake him up. Just as Ana was about to get out of bed, mason pulled her closer and placed his head in the crook of her neck. "morning darling" he sleepily smiled. "morning mase, how did you sleep?" Ana giggled as he pressed feathered kisses along her neck. "great as always, I think it might be to do with the fact that I have an angel by my side" he once again smiled but this time more awake. "oh yeah?" she turned to face him breaking from his embrace. "yep" he stated without hesitation. "I love you Mr. Mount" Ana beamed at him. "I love you too future Mrs. Mount" and with that he leaned in to place a soft kiss to her lips. "Mason we should get Elouise up before this escalates any further" Ana announced whilst pushing him away and getting out of the bed. Mason whined and protested but Ana was persistent and they finally got ready and packed their bags.

About 2 hours later Mason, Ana and Elouise arrived at the airport being greeted by the friendly faces of their holiday accomplices. Sasha and Laura ran to Ana and hugged her. "Babes I am so excited for this" Sasha exclaimed. Ana and Lauren both agreed. "Bit bummed I can't drink though" Ana said with a frowned expression "all gonna be worth it though" she said whilst placing her hands on her stomach. 

A few hours pass and the group boarded the plane, it was a 9 hour flight but totally worth it. As they stepped off the second plane that took them to their hotel, Ana felt the sun rays against her skin and the wind flowing through her hair. The light taste of salt washed through her mouth from the ocean air. "yo Ana you wanna take Elouise whilst I get the luggage?" Mason shouted pulling Ana out of her admiring and back to reality. She walked over and picked up Elouise as she slept deeply. Ana went and collected the keys from the front desk whilst Mason helped the others get their suitcases off of the plane. 

By the time Ana had reached hers, Masons and Elouises room, some of the guys had found the free bikes and were riding up and down the pier laughing like little boys. Whilst Ana was stood laughing at the scene in front of her, Mason snuck up behind her and engulfed her in a hug. "This is gonna be good for us" He whispered and kissed her cheek. " This is gonna be good for all of us" Ana said whilst grinning at seeing her friends so happy and carefree. 

---------

AUTHORS NOTE ; 

thank you so much for all the support on the story and now we are at 10k reads.

I would be so grateful if you could share the story and vote please.

I cannot take credit for this chapter as I have complete writer's block on this book so I need some help, if you have any ideas dont forget to just message me them or drop them in the comments

hope you are enjoying it so far