Chapter 069

In the past few days, Super Ingot's business was very good. Since the delivery service was started, the sales of Milk Tea and other goods in the store had soared all the way, and the trend was very good.

Herman counted the money every day, and he was in a very good mood.

In the past few days, Jared was smart enough not to show up near him. Instead, he ask Jerry to deliver food, nutrition, and tonics.

He couldn't treat Jerry like how he treated Jared. After all, Jerry had been taking care of him for so many years. Besides, he didn't want to hit a person with a smile, so they had to give each other some face. He knew this truth.

At this time, Jerry came to Herman's store as usual. He put the expensive tonics in front of Herman, who was standing behind the counter, and said, "Master Easton, take care yourself."

"Jerry." Herman looked helpless. "I've told you that I really don't need it. You can take it back."

"Of course not." Jerry shook his head like a rattle-drum. "President Cromwell told us before he left that we can't break these things."

"Go?"

Jerry nodded and frowned. He thought for a while and said, "President Cromwell has booked a ticked and went to another place a few days ago. I don't know what he will do. He will come back in a few days. Don't worry."

"I'm not worried about him." Herman snorted. "Where he likes to go is none of my business."

Jerry nodded happily. "I still have a work to do, so I have to go first." With this, he squatted toward a cat under the counter. He squeezed his eyes, "Good bye Muffin!"

"Take care."

"Meow..... "

As soon as Jerry left, He Hui, who had brought the takeout back, came in. For some unknown reason, He Hui, who used to be careless, went to the toilet today. Her eyes were also red.

"What's wrong with He Hui?" Herman asked.

The other clerk, Xu Jiajia, was also not very clear. She just nodded and said, "I'll go and have a look."

Not long after, Xu Jiajia came out of the ladies' room with He Hui, who was lowering her head, and walked to Herman. Before He Hui could say anything, Xu Jiajia was obviously angry with her hands on her waist. "He Hui was slapped!"

Herman was shocked and quickly turned He Hui over with his hand.

His smooth face turned red from the beating!

"Who did it?" Herman frowned and asked.

Xu Jiajia was still angry. "He Hui sent milk tea and take out to others just now. It must be the other party who bullied He Hui."

"Come on, He Hui, sit down here." Herman pulled He Hui to a small wooden table and sat down. "Jiajia, go to the back kitchen freezer and pack an ice bag for He Hui."

Xu Jiajia nodded and hurried to the kitchen.

"Tell me, what happened?" Herman asked seriously.

He Hui didn't want to say anything. "No one else. I'm fine, boss. Don't ask."

"Tell me the truth," Herman said in a serious tone, "Did someone bully you when you went to deliver the delivery? Tell me."

He Hui's finger twisted the corner of her clothes. After hesitating for a long time, she finally said, "These people have called take-out several times. For the first time, they asked why the boss didn't send it to them. I said that you were busy and didn't have time. Later, they would satirize me with sarcasm every time I went there. This time, I accidentally spilled a bottle of wine and they directly slapped me."

Herman's expression turned cold as he ascended the stairs.

He knew that this KTV was the most expensive one in the city. It was not only for singing in the private room, but also for all kinds of private services. The big bosses he has worked with before, all get together in it, as if being able to afford it in this place is a symbol of successful people.

Such situation has caused this KTV customer to be basically rich, but actully a mixed up.

Although this place was full of money every day, it was also very dangerous.

Herman took a breath and said, "Give me the phone number. I'll ask them what's going on."

"Don't." He Hui hurriedly pulled Herman. "Those people..... don't seem to have a good temper. And, after all, I spilled very expensive wine. I was wrong first."

"You can apologize and compensate for spilling their wine." Herman's eyes are still sharp, "but what a good thing to bully a little girl like this! You tell me the phone number, I'll ask them."

He Hui still held him tightly. "Don't, boss, don't forget your body."

Herman was still persistent. but He Hui held on tightly to him, which made him unable to say anything.

He looked at the pleading and tears in He Hui's eyes. After a long time, he sighed and said, "I'm sorry for wronging you. Don't take the list in that place anymore."

He Hui lowered her head and replied with a "Hmm."