Chapter 008

Jared Cromwell threw away his chopsticks and his face darkened. "Is this the lunch that you made?"

Herman Easton shrugged his shoulders and looked innocent. "President Cromwell, it's you that ask me to do this. You can't blame me. I've tried my best."

He really did.

He tried his best to restrain the impulse to poison Jared Cromwell by adding pesticides to his meal.

Jared Cromwell's eyes looked as dangerous as a leopard's. Suddenly, he reaches out and pinched Herman Easton's face, pulling towards him.

At this time, both of them were so close each other. Anymore closer and they'd be able to kiss.

Jared Cromwell's voice was cold and harsh. "You're getting bolder."

Herman Easton's face was pinched by Jared Cromwell, and it looked like a bun. However, his eyes were still full of pride. "I'm bulletproof and I have nothing to lose. Thank you for your praise, President Cromwell!."

Jared Cromwell looked at Herman Easton who was so close. He felt an impulse in his heart and suddenly kissed him fiercely.

All of a sudden, Herman Easton was stunned. After he reacted, he immediately struggled away and punched out with a hard fist.

"You are f*cking out of your mind, aren't you?"

Jared Cromwell touched his slightly aching cheek, but his eyes were still fierce. "It's you who has been making me angry."

"Do you have to give me a lesson with your lips when I make you angry? Shame on you!"

Jared Cromwell stared at Herman Easton, his eyes were full of cruelty.

Herman Easton sneered and suddenly got close to Jared Cromwell. There was a hint of provocation in his eyes. "Could it be..... you think I'm irreplaceable after breaking up with me. Do you regret it?"

Jared Cromwell looked at Herman Easton annoying face. "Regret? You think so highly of yourself."

Herman Easton smiled and said, "It's good if you don't regret it. Even if you regret it, it's too late now.
Because..... " His voice was softer but more seductive. "I'm noble. No chance for anyone."

After saying that, he looked at Jared Cromwell's livid face and became even more complacent. He pointed his middle finger at Jared Cromwell and said, "President Cromwell, we're done. So, please stay away from me. Otherwise, if you like a f*cking fly buzzing around, there will be a slap for you!"

Jared Cromwell saw Herman Easton who was so arrogant, he gritted his teeth in anger.

This unruly Herman Easton, where did he get all this attitude from?

Where the f*ck did the obedient Herman Easton go?

He was so angry that he wanted to give Herman a piece of his mind so that he dared not resist again!

Herman Easton was very satisfied with his performance and he looked so smug. "President Cromwell, I'm such a person. I'll help you when you help me, and I will still help you even if you don't help me. However, if you ruin me, I will kill you!"

Saying this, he unbuttoned his collar, revealing his fair skin. He sneered, straightened his back and turned to go to the door.

Ah! Nice!

He did not expect that these cliche phrases would be so useful for this situation.

When he went back, he had to send the TikTok expert a 'rocket' as reward, and let him know the quote he uploaded on the TikTok forum, had managed to make the president of the Cromwell Group lost his words.

Life, was just like a roller coaster.

.....

When it was time to clock out, Herman Easton switched off the computer. He nodded to the assistants who were still struggling with work at the front desk. Then, he slipped out of the company door.

Just six more months working for Cromwell Group. By then, he would be able to set himself free. So he did not want to put so much effort into this job anymore.

Just enjoy it!

On the way home, he bought some vegetables and fruits. He planned to make a good meal for himself and gave himself a little self care.

When he returned to the Cromwell residence, he just discovered that Jared Cromwell had got off work on time today as well.

So rare.

Before he could collect himself, he saw the kitchen was lit up. He could also vaguely hear the sound of boiling water.

Jared Cromwell put down the computer in his hand and sneered at Herman Easton. "Stay away from the kitchen. You don't want to cook, it's OK. Julian is cooking."

Herman Easton snorted, "Oh! Mr. Nye knows how to cook too?"

"He's determined to learn." Jared Cromwell said, raising his eyebrows. "You don't need to cook anymore. Look at yourself, you really regard yourself as something special."