Chapter 044

It was just like a sharp needle had been stuck in Herman's belly, he was suddenly exhausted and broke out in a cold sweat, and could not speak at all.

Herman felt so much pain that his face turned pale. "It... hurts... "

His uncle rolled his eyes at him and said, "F*cking pretending more. I tell you, the money belongs to me according to the rules. If you don't give it to me, who else do you want to give to? Don't you think it's wrong that you don't want to help your uncle?"

Herman broke into a cold sweat. "Save... "

His uncle sneered and ordered his aunt to bend Herman into a kneeling posture. "Now all the relatives are watching. Come on, bow down and apologize to me."

As he spoke, he forcefully pressed Herman's down with his hand.

Herman's head was covered with dust. He only felt that his dignity was going to tear apart by these ignorant and greedy people.

The hatred in his heart was extremely strong. He wanted to stab these idiots to death directly with a knife, but the sharp pain in his lower abdomen made him unable to stand.

"That's right." His uncle grinned, revealing his yellow teeth, and smiled with satisfaction. "You're just a junior, so you should bow down to me and apologize to me. Your money should be given to me first, shouldn't it?"

Then, he directly ordered his aunt, "Take him into the room."

His aunt and several relatives answered and went straight, dragging Herman's struggling body to the narrow room.

Before being dragged into the room, Herman only heard his uncle talking to the daughter of his third uncle.

His uncle said to the girl, "Now you have seen him? Do you like him?"

The girl blushed. "Yes. I can marry him."

"Well, he has already been fed the knockout powder. You can go straight into the room and do what you have to. Has your mother taught you?" The girl nodded in a low voice. "Yes, she has."

"As long as you sleep with him tonight, I will definitely ask Herman to marry you in person one day. I am his uncle. I have the right to speak about his marriage. I will definitely help you hold your wedding... "

The girl was still a little worried. "But what if he is not willing... "

"Not willing?" His uncle lit a cigarette, and his eyes became even more sinister. "There are traces on your body and his cum in your body. If he is not willing to, I will go to the Public Security Bureau to sue him for raping you, go to his company to make a banner, and make him viral on the internet to ruin his reputation. I am sure he will dare not say no."

The girl's face became redder.

His uncle smoked the cigarette and said with a sinister smile, "Don't worry, this plan will definitely be successful. When you get married, don't forget to be filial to your elders."

Herman felt so much pain that he began to tremble. He was dragged onto a bed in a dark and narrow room by his aunt. With a bang, the door was slammed shut.

He bent over and held his belly with both hands.

It hurt so much.....

Child.....

His lips turned white and his voice trembled. "Help... Help... "

He struggled hard and used all his strength to climb up, but accidentally rolled down from the bed and fell directly onto the muddy ground.

Taking advantage of the chaos in the crowd, Muffin sneaked in without being noticed. At this time, when it saw Herman, who was lying on the ground with a painful face, it suddenly began to meow.

It licked Herman's face with its tongue and suddenly rushed to the door, scratching the door with its two front paws.

"Muffin, don't... " Herman was in a semi-conscious state and could only shout feebly.

Muffin ran back to him and licked his face as if comforting him. It ran back to the wooden door, scratching the door crazily with its claws and creaming.

The wooden door was smashed, and sharp sawdust was deeply inserted into the Muffin's claws. Both claws were dripping with blood.

"Meow. Meow. Meow."

This little monster, who used to be extremely noble and arrogant, seemed to have no idea of the pain at this time. It still scratched wildly and shouted like crazy.

It did not have complicated thoughts as humans. It only knew that this human who was good to it was in danger now. It had little strength but it was not afraid. It wanted to save him, even at the cost of its life!

Another sharp pain came. Herman screamed in pain and covered his stomach.

He did not expect that he would be set up by these stupid people.

This day, he was afraid that he would not be able to escape...