Chapter 033

Herman frowned. "Did you stalk me?"

There was no expression on Jared's face. He just opened the door and said, "Get in."

"What are you doing?"

Jared seemed to be holding back his anger. "I'll take you home!"

"What's wrong with you?" Herman snorted disdainfully. "I don't need you. I can take a taxi myself."

Jared pinched the steering wheel, and his cold eyes were full of danger like beasts. "I don't want to lose my temper here. Get on the car."

Herman ignored him and took his mobile phone to call a taxi.

He suddenly found that he could not online.

He frowned and went out to have a look. China Mobile just reminded him that he was out of debt.

He coughed awkwardly and said, "Then I'll..... just take your car."

While speaking, under the sharp eyes of Jared who had seen through everything, he opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

The car started to move steadily.

"Is it fun out there?" Jared suddenly asked.

Herman sensed something wrong in his tone and asked warily, "What do you want to do?"

"Are you that horny?" Jared sneered. "You can't be without a man for even a day?"

"What?" Herman was stunned by this sudden question.

Jared took a deep breath. "Why are you going to such a dirty party?"

"There's nothing dirty about it." Herman frowned. "I think the party is quite normal. I'm just going to have a look."

"It's normal?" Jared suddenly stopped the car, turned his head, and stared at Herman. "The three streets behind this bar are full of hotels. Do you think it's normal to have a party there?"

Herman was a little scared by his gaze, and he was a little angry. He reached out and pushed him directly. "Why do you interfere so much?"

Jared did not speak, but his eyes became sharper and sharper.

"We have nothing to do with each other now. It's none of your business."

"I kindly remind you," Jared's eyes suddenly burst into anger. He directly pressed Herman on the seat and growled, "Do you have to be so stubborn every time? Do we really have no more relationship? Then lets f*cking get together again!"

Herman was suppressed by him and could not move. He was also angry and directly grabbed Jared's neck with his hand. "Let go."

"I won't let you go!"

He put even more force into his hand. "Together? How dare you say that?"

Seeing Jared's red face, Herman slightly relaxed his grip.

"What do you think I am?" Herman sneered. "A yo-yo? If you want to throw it out, throw it out. If you want to take it back, then take it back. Get out of here!"

Jared gritted his teeth in anger.

"Jared Cromwell, let me tell you, I'm not a toy you can play with at will." Herman took a deep breath and his eyes were deep. "Do you think the whole world revolves around you? Do you think I'm still the same as when I served you before and following your mood? I'm not!"

Jared clenched his teeth. "Say it again."

Herman let go of Jared's hand and said, "Whatever, I can say it more than 800 times." "I used to serve you, obedient to you, it was because I liked you so much that I was willing to do it. You can't even like me for these five years, and you fall in love with Julian. Okay, I admit it, I lose. So I gave up this relationship, I'll no longer like you, and no longer sacrifice myself to you."

Somehow, Jared felt uncomfortable when he heard that Herman began to seriously analyze and comment on his past relationship.

"My old classmate gave me advice." Herman looked serious. "So, I want to see if I can fall in love with someone else, or if I can..... "

"Shut up!" Jared suddenly had a feeling of anger and panic in his heart. He pressed Herman's head and kissed him.

Herman would definitely say something that made him angrier.

He did not want to listen.

Herman pushed Jared away and wiped the corner of his mouth. "Listen up, I don't want to like you anymore. I'm starting to find another man. If you and Julian are in a good relationship, I wish you good luck. If you want to continue to disturb me, I will let you experience how cruel I was when I kicked someone's crotch!"