Chapter 9 The dinner

Start from the beginning

I could see Jeremy trying to call Lucian. Alfie was trying to see through the dark and asking about what was going on, and Charlotte was screaming. Or more like, screeching.

After a moment, I felt a presence behind us.

Probably the guards trying to kidnap us. Even though it was dark, I could easily take these guards out without any problem, but it wasn't a part of the plan, so I acted to be panicked and scared like the others.

The guards pressed a cloth on our faces from behind which immediately knocked the four of us out.

*******************

*******************

After who knows how long, I woke up with a throbbing headache, probably because of the chemical, in a cell with my siblings. Jeremy was already up and sitting against the wall with his head in his hands.

Alfie was stirring meaning he was also getting up. Charlotte was still passed out on the floor. I got off the floor and quickly checked if my weapons were still there. Sure were.

These guys didn't check us. Ha, that's gonna cost them.

I also looked around and Jeremy looked up at me and asked "What are you doing" in an irritated voice.

Bitch what are you irritated with me for. It's not like I am the one who got us kidnapped. I mean sure I could have saved us but I didn't, but he doesn't know that.

"Looking for hidden cameras and microphones" I replied in a bored voice, not even sparing him a glance.

By now, Alfie and Charlotte were up and I had checked for the cameras. I found 4 hidden cameras and no microphones.

There was a screen in our cell which showed us the footage of some room with a chair and chains.The other's looked at it confused but I had a pretty good Idea about what this was about.

Just then, 2 guards came in and looked at all of us.

"You. Come with us." One of them spat while pointing towards Charlotte.

"You will not talk to my sister like that" Jeremy growled, glaring hard at the guards. The guards waved him off and dragged Charlotte outside, to the room visible in the footage.

The guards then pushed her down on the chair and slapped her. She screamed like a little child. We could hear and see everything through the footage. Not that her screams weren't loud enough for us to hear them through the next room.

Jeremy and Alfie started shouting and banging on the cell to let their sister go. I almost felt bad for them. ALMOST.

But the guards ignored their pleas and took pleasure in her screams even more. You see this is why we've been in rivery with the Spanish. They torture innocent people and do not play by the Mafia rules. Not that I'm saying Charlotte is innocent, but I'm pretty sure she didn't do anything to piss off the Spanish Mafia.

Sure, I torture people too. And I do it hella more violantly than some stupid punches and kicks like these people. But we do it to only the people who deserve it like some fucking rapists or human trafficers.

After a few minutes of Alfie and Jeremy shouting and begging, I finally speak up.

"Shut up" I hissed.