Dolly was jumping on the part of the teeter-totter while Roxy sits on the other one. This confused Dolly, Ed and Eddy.

"What's wrong with Roxy, Eddy?" Ed asked.

"How should I know Lumpy?" Eddy replied with a bit of logic.

"Yo Roxy!"

Eddy, Ed and Roxy turned their heads towards Snowball, who of course was the one who called.

"You're drooling like a chihuahua!" She commented. "What gives?"

"Uh-huh yeah!" Dolly agreed.

"Yeah, what's got into you?" Eddy agreed with the two. "Did you fall over heels for someone?"

Roxy mumbled in response trying to find good words to say nervously.

"Come on!" Snowball said. "I don't have much time!"

"Okay, okay." Roxy finally said thinking how to explain it. "How do I say this? I uh... I really, kinda, sorta, maybe,... DEFINITELY, POSITIVELY LIKE DYLAN!"

A few seconds passed before Dolly finally let out:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! UGH!"

She just couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her best friend's likes a Star Nerd Brother?! This is something weird! Dolly then came to Roxy.

"You like Dylan?" Dolly asked her best friends crush. "Dylan, Dylan?"

"He's so dreamy!" Roxy replied with sparkling eyes. Definitely in love.

"Yep, total nightmare," Dolly commented as she go back to the other part of a teeter-totter.

"What's so dreamy about Dolly's clean-freak brother?" Eddy asked with a deadpan expression.

"Oh come on, Eddy!" Roxy said to him. "He always worries about everybody and takes a charge..."

"Oh yeah," Ed said chuckling a lil. "He does!"

Then Snowball had gain attention to two Ed's, Roxy and Dolly by tapping all fours on the floor and said:

"Solution stares in face, no? You must help your friend with this, Dolly."

"Ah!" Roxy exclaimed excitedly and looked at Dolly. "Could you? WOULD YOU?!"

"Wha- NO!" Dolly exclaimed denying. However, Snowball continued:

"I'm thinking of... Um, Sleepover!"

"Ugh, excuse me I will barf."

Dolly then puffed her cheeks as if she was puking her 'lunch'. She was more pretending to do it by the way.

"What gives?" Snowball asked. "Just get them to-"

She then screamed as she was pulled by her owner's retractable leash. From the human perspective, there were only the yowling of a dog, but if you were Ed's (who had an earplug animal translator device) and other animals, you could definitely hear their words. Roxy sat on a part of a teeter-totter and then causes Dolly to actually slide towards her... Who was showing puppy/ugly crying face...

"Oh, quit doing that puppy eye thing," Dolly said as she looked away from her. "No fair!"

Dolly looked and noticed her best friend was still showing that face as she was whimpering and crying.

"Stop it! STOP THAT!"

That didn't work either as Roxy's ugly crying/puppy face was intensifying and the rottweiler released a full stream of tears.

"...Okay, Okay." Dolly finally said accepting as she looked at Roxy. "Come over tonight."

This caused Roxy to finally be happy and jump on Dolly exclaiming: