Chapter 14: Good Times

Start from the beginning

" your ready hottie  "

She bit her lip nodding and screamed out  when I entered. 

"You feel so good cutie " I whispered pounding into her. Her insides were so soft and addicting , shy herself was so warm . Her eyes sparkled in the moon light and her body glistened from the sweat . 

" Your gonna make me cum baby " she hissed releasing again .

I was close too . I picked her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist as I continued thrusting . We kissed deeply leaving a spit trail when we parted . She beamed at me with those big hazel eyes and I got lost in them , her mouth was open as she moaned my name loudly .

" Shisui " she whispered endlessly .

It felt like the world stopped moving when our eyes met . I knew from then that I would love no one else the way I did her .

" shit " I swore releasing inside her . Shy straddled me on the bank as we kissed . I grabbed her big soft ass fingering her asshole .

" Shisui " she moaned slipping my dick back inside her " more more "

I loved how she touched me , Shy left gentle kisses in my neck and cheeks as I helped her thrust with my fingers still her ass

" i ......am ..... so .... in.... love .... with .... you .... I ....want ..... you ... so ....bad " she panted a mess .

" I love you too " I said kissing her neck .

" uhhhhh Shisui Shisui "she said before we both came again .

" Shisui "
" huh "
" your fingers "
" what about them ?"
" their in my asshole still "
"Oh its warm in there " I laughed slipping them out .

Shy took off her robe and jumped into the lake .

"COME ONE BABY "  she yelled .

I blushed following her and stripping jumping in next to her .

" we shouldn't be doing this Shy " I giggled stroking her hair

" your no fun " she puffed her cheek backing me .

We swam around for a while teasing each other .

I missed something . I smirked deviously waiting on her to loose focus .

" WHAT THE FUCK " she yelled as I shoved my dick into her asshole .

" I forgot this part " I said holding her by the boobs as she arched into me .I moved my hand to her neck still thrusting roughly .

" the water should make it better " I whispered  . My free hand snaked down to her kitty  alternating between her clit and her hole .

" No Shisui " she whispered biting her lip after ward

I continued on briskly as she screamed loudly .

I activated my sharingan and saw some leaf ninja coming out to the lake .

"Shit "

" what. ...... is .... the .. matter ... baby " she huffed as I continued thrusting .

" you trust me cutie ?"

" yeah "

" great , hold your breath " I said ducking us under as they passed .

After a few minutes of still having anal while under water we both released under water .

We came up gasping and panting .

" that was amazing Shisui . " she said  hugging me tightly as we walked home .

" I love you so much Shyeiika,  don't leave me again " I confessed .

She blushed deeply and kissed me . It never got old .

We cuddled for a bit and then she went to sleep on me - in my bed - the whole night .

I couldn't have been more happy - ever . I won .

" good morning " she yawned kissing my cheek .

I still had a grip on her waist as she shifted .

" come on Shisui I have to go . " she whined .

I pulled her onto my lap as we kissed .

" it's too early , I have to go baby " she whispered making me blush . Shy licked my neck and jawline .

" 5 minutes , maybe I could suck on your tits or something or you could suck on mine ."

She laughed at my desperate attempt to get her to stay . Shy wasted no time kissing my neck as I took her boobs out.

Just when we were about have sex again , I heard a knock on the door and sighed .

" Shisui is Shy in there ?" I heard Indra's voice .

Funny how close we became after Shyeiika came along , he never really spoke to any of us until now. 

" yeah " I sighed .

" I'll see you later Shisui " she smiled kissing me sloppily again before getting off of me .

I walked her to the door as she hugged me again,  I pulled her into a kiss holding onto her waist tightly , I truly wanted to keep her to my self .

I opened the door for her , greeting Indra , I smacked her ass before I left biting my lip .

My girl .