220. Birth Of The Baby

Start from the beginning

“He is safe.” Lou Yanqing was stunned. “Is he really okay?”

Shadow 27 said softly, “He is really fine. Don’t worry. Go back to sleep.”

Lou Yanqing was about to say something when she suddenly heard the sound of fighting outside. “What’s going on?”

Shadow 27 said lightly, “It’s just a bunch of people who are seeking death. You don’t have to worry, it won’t affect us.”

Lou Yanqing’s voice was a little hoarse. “Assassins?”

Shadow 27 nodded. “They thought they sneaked in without alerting us. In fact, we all know it. But we didn’t expect that they would use a pigeon against you. It is a mistake. Fortunately, you’re fine, or we’ll be guilty…”

Lou Yanqing shook his head slightly. “It has nothing to do with you. I should be more careful. Fortunately, the baby is fine. He is a he-man or she-man?”

“It’s a she-man,” Shadow 27 said.

Lou Yanqing breathed a sigh of relief, “Good. Good.”

Lou Yanqing woke up for a short while because he was concerned about his child. Now that he knew that the child was fine, he was relieved and fell asleep.

Shadow 27 watched his sleeping face and tucked him tightly.

However, Lou Yanqing gave birth very quickly and smoothly, although he was only seven-month pregnant. Mo Yanzhi was nine-long-month pregnant, but it took a long time for him to give birth.

“It’s been ten hours. Why hasn’t he been born yet…” At this moment, Han Tingxuan was no longer inside the room, but waiting outside the delivery room.

He originally wanted to cheer up Mo Yanzhi inside the room.

Mo Yanzhi, who gave birth to a child, was even calmer than him. He was more painful than Mo Yanzhi.

As time went by, Han Tingxuan was too tired to stay in there.

Therefore, he was chased out by Aunt Liu. Han Tingxuan knew that he was a big trouble. So he went out.

“Why isn’t born yet? Why not?…” Han Tingxuan was panicked.

At this moment, a shadow guard came to report that Tian Yusu wanted to meet him and he was outside. Han Tingxuan immediately frowned and said, “I won’t see anyone else. Nothing is more important than this.”

Shadow One and the rest sighed helplessly, then went ahead.

Tian Yusu asked the secret guards who shut him outside. “What is Prince Chen’s husband doing?”

Shadow One answered, “He and the Emperor are discussing important matters.”

The corner of Tian Yusu’s mouth twitched. “I came here in the morning. I didn’t ask for a meeting because someone told me that Prince Chen’s husband and the Emperor were discussing important matters. It had been so many hours. Are they we still discussing it?”

Shadow One secretly yelled at the person in the front yard, but he had to answer, “Yes.”

Tian Yusu looked deeply at Shadow One and was about to say something when Han ran over.

Since Han started to beg for his forgiveness, Tian Yusu had never shown any nice to Han.

However, Han got more and more cheeky. Even though Tian Yusu was not happy to see him, he did not take off the bracelet anymore.

“Tian Yusu,” Han ran over and grabbed his arm.

Tian Yusu frowned and took away his arm, “What is it?”

“I have something to talk to you.” Han said.

Tian Yusu narrowed his eyes. Han said seriously, “Quickly follow me.” After saying this, he dragged Tian Yusu way.

By the lake, Tian Yusu frowned and said, “Is there anything you can say now?”

Han blinked coldly. “Actually, nothing.”

Tian Yusu choked. “What is Han Tingxuan doing? Is he really with the Emperor?”

Han said with certainty, “He is with the Emperor, but I’m afraid they don’t want to tell you why.”

Tian Yusu said, “You don’t want to tell me… but you know why.”

Han suddenly smiled. “Because I’m Big Brother’s younger brother. Just because you are jealous of Big Brother, he refuses to tell you.”

Tian Yusu smiled angrily. “What did you say?”

Han immediately replied, “I didn’t say anything just now.”

This was simply nonsense! However… what exactly was Han Tingxuan doing? It was so mysterious that even he was not allowed to step into the inner courtyard.

After twenty-six hours, the baby was finally born!

The moment Han Tingxuan heard the child crying, he was finally relieved. This kid was extremely torturous, but his voice was bright, which suggested that he was very healthy.

When Han Tingxuan heard the child crying, he immediately ran into the delivery room which smelt of blood.

Han Tingxuan did not mind it at all, but quickly ran to the bed… “Yanzhi!”

Mo Yanzhi smiled slightly. Although twenty-six hours had passed, he was still in good spirits, but he was exhausted.

“Hubby, he is a he-man,” said Mo Yanzhi lightly.

Han Tingxuan nodded. “Mmm… Yanzhi, thank you.”

Mo Yanzhi shook his head. “Thank you.”

Aunt Liu carried the baby to them. Han Tingxuan did not dare to touch the small baby.

Aunt Liu smiled. “He’s a he-man. He’s very healthy. His cries just now are so bright!”

Han Tingxuan also looked at the baby, which felt so strange.