My feet wanted to rush in and help out but Kassian grabs my arm, shaking his head. "Wait for Pandora, don't get distracted now." He tells me and I nod up to him.

Turning my head to my father who was waiting at the next tree, his eyes looking at the chaos of fighting and screaming in front of us.

A loud gust of wind passes my ears, the change in atmosphere made me shudder to the bone. Then when I heard the cottage door slam open once again, I knew my mother had made an appearance.

Her face was struck with fury, her red eyes burning with the desire to kill, to curse, to destroy.

My hands begin to tighten at the sight of her, I wanted to rip her eyeballs out and feed them to her. Cut off her fingers one by one and then push them into her eye sockets and watch as she bleeds out at the mercy of my feet.

Fuck. I truly was sick.

"Tell Nella to increase their magic," I shout at Kassian.

He nods and focuses his mind for a second. Pandora's possessed beings start to scream, being pinned down and held by Kassian's wolves.

Pandora's throat releases an almighty scream, holding her hands up to push her powers into our wolves. Forces we couldn't see, slamming them into trees whilst freeing her possessed pack. The sound of wolves wincing in pain echoes through the woods, we didn't have much longer before she starts killing everyone in sight.

"We need to go now," I spit before racing out towards her through the trees. "Now!"

My father stays behind but Kassian follows me, fighting off Pandora's pack as they storm towards us, attempting to rip out our throats with their bloody fingernails.

Go help your pack, I've got Pandora. I direct towards Kassian.

He gives me an unsure glance. Are you sure?

Yes. They need you. I've got this.

Kassian nods and charges through the woods, pushing off Pandora's pack from his wolves who were fighting against them. Keeping them trapped and away from any possible fatalities.

My eyes snap back to my mother, noticing how the strength of her powers had begun to make her levitate a few feet in the air. My heart thrashes against my chest, we couldn't let her abnormal powers distract us now.

She fires spells left, right and centre. Bearing her teeth and forcing her magic upon anyone who was hurting her pack, fury after fury. This whole scene was mayhem.

Watching as Alfie's wolf charges up to her but within a second he was repelled, sliding his body into the ground with force. Leaving his skin cut and bleeding. His mouth growls and attempts to fight back before he is grabbed by a member of her pack, clawing at his face as he leans forward to chomp down on her arm in defence.

I flinch when he rips the limb from her body, leaving the bleeding arm between his sharp teeth, growling loudly. The possessed girl wails at the pain, her eyes turning from white to black, unleashing a new level of anger.

My feet carry me closer to the cottage, keeping an eye on Pandora as she swirls her powers in every direction in an attempt to protect herself and her land. Feeling my heart rattle in my chest was giving me all of the adrenaline I needed, especially when her head turns and her eyes lay directly on mine.

Her mouth opens to speak but instead she yells at the top of her lungs. Dropping back to the floor and running towards me quickly, her teeth gritted and her fists tightened.

"You little fucking shit!" She screams as she holds out her hands, pushing a fireball of hatred towards me.

I duck from the magic and slide through the dirt before picking myself back up and circling her, disguising myself between the trees. Turn up your magic to the highest. I demand to Nella. Pandora's magic is still too strong.