Chapter 17

I didn't know what picture to put so I put a picture of Niall caddying.

Next Morning...

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned putting my pillow on my face trying to block the sound. But that wasn't helping. I threw the pillow across the room grabbing my phone. It was my Dad. I answered it.

"Hello" We talked for a couple minutes until he had to get back to work. Then as soon as I hanged up my mom texted me.

'Hey. I left early to grab breakfast with Jen. I'll be back around 1 then we can go out and do something unless you have plans with Harry. Let me know if you decide to go out with him. Love you!'

After I read it I set my phone back on the nightstand. I sat up against the headboard stretching my arms letting out a yawn. It was 9 o'clock. I laid back down trying to fall back asleep but I couldn't so I decided to listen to some music and watch YouTube. 

Two Hours Later...

I finally got out of bed to go over and open the curtains. Another beautiful day. I haven't heard from Harry yet but that's ok he's probably working. I went back to bed to watch some TV. I turned and flipped through the channels until I found Home Alone 2. I opened my laptop and the articles I read last night came up. I knew I shouldn't have read them but I did and I regret it. When I searched Harry's name these articles came up.

'Harry Styles makes quick getaway with mystery girl'

'One Direction's Harry Styles hits the town with mystery girl... new girlfriend?'

'Everyone is freaking out over Harry Styles' mystery girl'

'Harry Styles Takes Mystery Girl To Santa Monica'

'Harry Styles Dating Mystery Brunette?'

Why do they automatically think he's dating someone just because he was spotted with a girl? Can't a girl and a guy just hang out as friends? Or is that a crime? We're just friends. I turned my computer off setting it aside.

An hour in a half later...

I'm so bored. Then I was saved by my phone. I thought it was Harry but it was Mom.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey. Where are you?"

"In the room. Why?"

"Well, the vice president took a half day because he has to take his son to his basketball game so we'll regroup tomorrow. Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing."

"Are you going out with Harry today?"

"I don't know. He hasn't called. I think he's working but I'm not sure."

"Okay. Well do you want to get some lunch?"

"Okay. I'll get ready. How far are you?"

"10 minutes away."

"Okay, see you when you get here."

"Okay, bye." She hung up. I just finished getting ready when Mom walked in.

"Ready?"

"Yep, let me grab my phone." We went to Chili's. I had Pork Carnitas Tacos and we split dessert. We had a Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie which was a chocolate chip cookie from the oven topped with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with hot fudge. It was AMAZING! It was like heaven in a skillet. After we finished eating we went to Hollywood to look around. I showed her the handprints, the stars, and the Chinese Theatre then we went to see the Hollywood sign up close then we went to Chinatown. It was pretty cool. We got back around seven-thirty to take Jen to dinner then we got back around nine p.m. I still haven't heard from Harry. I hope I didn't say or do something that made him not like me anymore. He's probably busy. I shook it off as we watched TV then my mom fell asleep around 10:30 then I stayed up until midnight.

Next Morning...

'Knock'

'Knock'

'Knock'

"Knock'

Who the heck could that be? I got up going to the door but ran into a chair. Ow! I stubbed my big toe. I got to the door looking through the peep hole. It was Harry. I opened the door.

"Good morning, Sam. How are you? I brought you some tea." He was holding two cups of tea from Starbucks.

"I'm tired. You?" I stepped back letting him in. He came in handing me a cup.

"Thank you." I'm not really a tea or a hot drink person but since he bought it for me I'll drink it. I took a sip. Not bad. It's just really hot.

"Careful it's hot." He said.

"Thanks for the warning." I said closing the door. 

"Sorry that I didn't contact you yesterday. I had some work in the studio."

"I understand." I said taking a sip muttering 'Jerk'. He laughed.

"I'm kidding. It's fine." I assured him.

"Do you want to come over and watch some films?" He asked.

"Sure. I just have to get ready." I said setting my cup down going to the dresser to get clothes out. I went to the bathroom to get ready. I finished brushing my teeth then put some perfume on then I walked out slipping my shoes on grabbing my phone and Starbucks cup.

"Ready." I said grabbing a room key.

"Alright lets go."