Chapter 14

"Sorry" I whispered. I pulled my arms back from around his neck.

"That's okay." We swam around for a little bit then went back to shore. We sat on the sand where the waves came in.

"What did the Pacific Ocean say to the Atlantic Ocean?" He asked.

"Nothing, it just waved." I answered. He turned to me.

"Okay, what did the beach say to the wave?"

"Long tide, no sea?"

"How do you know all my jokes?" He asked.

"Your jokes? I use some of the same ones."

"Okay. Why did the boy smear peanut butter on the road?"

"To go with the traffic jam"  I answered.

"No f*cking way." I laughed. He splashed me.

"Hey!" I splashed him back. He got up splashing me. I got up splashing him back then he splashed me back.

"Okay. Okay. You won!" I said turning away as he pelted water at me.

"I know." He started walking towards our towels. I took a handful of sand and threw it at his back. He stopped, turning around looking at me. I smirked in response. He charged towards me.

"I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it!" I said as I was just about to dive in the ocean but he caught me by my waist. He had his arms around me from behind pulling me out of the ocean setting me on the sand then started throwing sand on me.

"Stop!" I yelled putting my arm over my eyes. Then he began tickling me.

"Harry...stop!" I said in between laughs. He stopped a few seconds later walking towards our towels. I just laid there trying to catch my breath. Once I was okay I got up seeing what he was doing. He was on my phone.

"You'll never guess my password."

"Already did"

"What? How?" I asked him.

"It was my birthday." He answered.

"Now I have to change it again." I sat next to him watching the waves.  

"Do you go through all your friends phones?"

"No, just yours."

"I feel special." I said sarcastically.

"Who's that?" He asked looking at a picture of my aunt.

"That's my aunt"

"Why is she ringing a bell?"

"That was her last chemo treatment. When people have their last treatment they get to ring this bell."

"What was she diagnosed with?" He asked.

"Ovarian cancer"

"I'm sorry to hear that" 

"Thanks. But she pulled through and now she's back to her usual self."

"How long ago was this?"

"About a year"

"I'm glad she's okay."

"Thanks." I hope he doesn't switch albums because if he does he'll be seeing a lot of pictures of him and the boys.

"I'm surprised I only found a couple pictures of me and the boys." He found our picture we took the other day standing in front of the Hollywood sign. He looked at it longer than the other pictures then he made it my lock screen. I put my sunglasses on laying back on my towel next to him. He laid back with his sunglasses on still looking on my phone then he put it next to him turning to me.

"What?"

"I like you, Sam. I like spending time with you."

"I like you too... the real you I mean and I like spending time with you too."

"Your one of the few people that make me feel normal."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked and he laughed.

"I didn't even know we were dating."

"We're not it just sounds like you're getting rid of me."

"No. No, love. Definitely not. I'm just very fond of you."

"I'm very fond of you too." We hung out for another hour then decided to go back to the house to get redressed. We didn't want to get sand in the house so we used the hose to wash off. 

"Ladies first." He said. I let out a tiny scream as the cold water hit me.

"It's freaking cold!" He just laughed.

"You just wait, Styles!" I said slowly turning in a circle so he could spray me off. I took my hair band out letting my hair down. I put my head down so he could run the water through my hair. I moved my hair around with my hands. Once he finished I stood up with my hair stuck to my face. I pushed it back out of my eyes, wiping my face off with my towel.  

"You have really long hair."

"I know. I like it because it pulls my curls down."

"You were born with curly hair?"

"Yeah. Your turn." I said spraying him.

"F*ck thats cold." He said turning in a slow circle so I could spray him. He put his head down so I could wash his hair. He put his head up making his wet hair fall on his face. He pushed his hair back. I set the hose down grabbing my towel. Then all of a sudden I felt cold water up my back making me jump and let out a little yelp. I turned around to look at Harry.

"Sorry, it went off on its own." He smirked making his dimples show. 

"Oh sure it did." I said as he turned the hose off putting it back where it belonged. After we dried off we went in the house to change. When I finished getting dressed I went in the living room and sat on the couch checking my phone. 

"Ready to go?" Harry asked coming in the living room.

"Yep"

 I hope you continue to read, comment, and vote. :)