Prepare for Battle! Fight!

Author's Note: Hello Everyone! I want to say I hope you all are having a wonderful day! We are now preparing for the battle for the mountain! OoO What's going to happen! I'm so happy for the comments and to the readers I want to say thank you for giving my story a chance! Thanks for the votes and follows as well! You all are just wonderful people! And we're at 2K readers! You are all just wonderful people!

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit! All rights strictly belong to J.R.R. Tolkien and Peter Jackson. Anything you notice from the book or the movies belong to those two wonderful fantastic men who bought Middle Earth to life. Any grammar errors you see that I have missed then I am sorry! Though I hope that this chapter is easy to read still! Enjoy!

The picture above is Belle's armor, I saw it on the behind the scenes of Desolation of Smaug and Lee Pace had a beautiful suit of armor and the crown is the same as well! Just imagine that picture but black and the design on the breastplate is different.

"Captain!" Bregolien called out, opening the flap of my tent.

"Hm?" I questioned, looking up from where I sat.

After the little face off between Thranduil and myself I had stormed out of the tent and went straight back to my own. I was irritated to no ends, after having seen the future of the King and Princes of Durin and Thranduil holding what happened years ago over my head, I let out more of my anger and was close to smashing one of the chairs in my tent.

Until...I came to a realization, I knew what I was going to do and I wasn't sure if it would actually work. If I didn't try then I wouldn't know if it could work, but I needed to take a chance.

And that, is how I ended up just fixing a chair by my suit of armor in the far back of the tent, sitting in thought, planning what to do next until Bregolien snapped me out of my thoughts.

"There are some people asking for an audience with you." Bregolien said with a smile.

I sighed before getting up from my seat and making my way out of my tent. I was greeted by a large group of elves in golden armor huddled together conversing with one another. Now, when I say large I don't mean fifty elves...there was probably several hundred elves in golden armor crowded together.

"Ahem." I said loudly, making myself known.

Instantly, the group of elves fell silent and all eyes were turned toward me, giving me their full attention.

"If Thranduil found you all here I think he would be absolutely livid." I said, smiling a bit as I just stood tall in front of my tent. "Is there a reason all of you are here and not with Thranduil?"

"We came here..." A female elf with dark red hair said stepping forward, nervously looking every where but at me. "well..."

"Speak up Caladwen." I said smiling, instantly recognizing the female elf.

"This is the group that I had mentioned back in your cell Captain." Idhrenion said, coming to stand beside Caladwen. "They wanted to speak with you."

"If you are all here to apologize, then there is no need for it." I spoke up, looking to the group. "I hold no ill will toward any of you. You were following an order by your king...you all did the right thing."

"You're far too kind Bellethiel..." Caladwen said, looking up at me. "but we regret never following you back to the mountain, we believed in your cause but we were too scared to follow. But...we will follow you now Captain."

I sighed and looked down at the group who all could not look to me or hold my gaze and I stepped down toward them. When I reached Caladwen, I placed a hand on her shoulder causing her to hesitantly look up and stare into my eyes.