Story For A Story

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Still continuing updating until I decide when would be a good cliffhanger to leave off and just wait for more readers lol. So I hope that you enjoy this chapter and forgive me for any grammar errors that I have missed, though I hope this chapter is easy to read! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit or any of it's characters! All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien and Peter Jackson (but mostly to Tolkien). Only character I can call dibs on is Bellethiel, her sister Anameleth (Dearest) and her brother Voronwë (Faithful)! And if I got the meaning to the Sindarin names wrong...I am sorry, again I did my research and that's what it said it meant.

The shuffling of clothes caught my attention as I looked toward the tiny window to see the sun peaking out over the horizon. I had stayed awake through the night, needing not an ounce of rest and watched as each dwarf stirred from their slumber. Gandalf startled me the most as I turned to see him asleep with his eyes open.

The smell of cooking meat filled the little hobbit hole as the dwarves prepared breakfast I decided to step outside, knowing that I am not welcomed to join the company on this beautiful morning.

"Bellethiel." Gandalf's voice called, causing me to stop before the green door. "Where are you off to my dear?"

"I am not wanted or welcomed in the dining area," I stated reaching for the door handle. "I left Beinion at the Green Dragon Inn on my way to find Bag End, I am off to retrieve him."

"Then we shall meet you there, the dwarves need provision and transportation, which we will get at the Inn." Gandalf said cheerfully. "If you would, could you prepare what we need for the adventure ahead when you arrive at the Inn."

I nodded and quickly exited the hobbit hole and retraced my steps back to the Inn to see Beinion entertaining the little hobbit children, nudging them around as they laughed gleefully, some attempting to capture and pull on his tail.

"Beinion." I called, smiling a bit as he nickered in excitement at sight of me, stamping his hooves on the ground as I got closer.

I held my hand to my horses forehead and Beinion met me half way, neighing in delight as he moved in closer, to nuzzle against my cheek.

"I have some business to take care of inside, so you will have to stay here for a bit." I smiled, pushing the horse away before making my way into the Inn.

"Well, if it isn't the nice elf that came in yesterday!" A hobbit male called out, who I assumed was the owner. "I do hope that you found your companion the night before, and your horse was so well-behaved through the night."

"I have found my companion, thank you." I greeted, bowing my head to him. "I have actually come to request some provision and transportation for my companions."

"Anything I can do I will try my lady." The hobbit male smiled.

I had learned quickly through introduction that the male hobbit was named Marmadoc Oldbuck, husband of Donnamira Oldbuck, the same female hobbit that I had talked to the day before. He was very helpful and patient as I gave off the list of what I was in need of, for a while he was frazzled like any hobbit would with a huge list presented to them before he started calling out to those working to prepare what I needed as Oldbuck led me outside to prepare the ponies himself.

"Belle!" A high-pitched voice called out.

I turned around from talking to one of Marmadoc's workers to see Donnamira running my way.

"Miss Donnamira," I smiled as she stopped to catch her breath in front of me. "it is a pleasure to see you again."

"Are you leaving so soon Belle?" Donnamira breathed out, standing straight and looking up at me.