Chapter 22 Event unlocked and an annoying voice

Start from the beginning

Race: ????????? (What do you mean our race is unknown)

SOUL: N/A (Monster soul) (Wait what?)

Mana: Max+/Max+ Recovery rate Max+ per minute (Nice)

Health: Max+/Max+ Recovery rate Max+ per minute (Cool)

Level:10000 EXP max Exp boost 16% (Why did you only prestige once?)

Prestige:1 (You should probably prestige. I mean there ain't nothing to lose since this isn't a transformation.)

Str: Max+ (Max+)

Vit: Max+ (10)

Agi: Max+ (10)

Int: Max+

Wis: Max+

Stat points:92001

Skills: 

Gamer's body(passive) level Max: Allows the body to act like a videogame character's one.

Presence: presence alone can null others into a weakened state and can rupture the code of others making them almost useless in battle. (Off\ Active)

I.D Create level Max : Allows the user to create instant dungeons for levels or LOVE.

I.D Escape level Max : Allows the user to escape instant dungeons.

Dimension hop level 4/100: Allows you to jump into different universes and even different dimensions if the Level is high enough.

Reincarnate: You are able to reincarnate a random soul into anything.(Max uses: 999) 

Summon level Max: You can summon 4 skeletons, they are permanent and you can't summon any more after that. The higher you level, LOVE, stat and transformation is the stronger the skeletons that will be summoned. (Used)

Hacker level Max: You are able to manipulate the codes of any object or being.

True summon level Max: You have the ability to summon other people from your original world in any form that is below your current form to help you in your mission. ( Cost 10000000000000 mp and No cooldown)

Prestige level Max: Each time you prestige, your level and LOVE will reset back to one and you will gain an Exp boost. (The higher your Level or LOVE the higher the Exp boost)

Determination level 1/10: When your health goes under 10% every stat receives 1000% increase. (Lasts for 1 minute before reverting back)

Vessel possession level 1/10: You are able to possess the anything or make people possess anything. (Possession limit:2)

Split personality: Once hp is lowered below 10 hp your second personality takes over and restores your hp, stamina and mp to full and fights for you until it wins the battle. (More aggressive than the user of the skill)  (Well it isn't wrong. You are kind of a wimp.)

Spells: Your omnipotent you can do anything.

Events: The destroyer's dream. (Events get refreshed to a new event every 24 hours) (Good to know.)

UNDERTALE STATS: 

"Matt"

LOVE: 1

Hp: Error/Error (We can't see our stats.)

AT: Error (Error) (Well this sucks. We don't know what our how high our stats are in undertale standards.)

DF: Error (1) (Why is it an error?)

EXP:0

NEXT: 10

WEAPON: Broken bone (nice)

ARMOR: beginner armor (Seriously why are you still wearing this.)

Gold: 200 (I wonder why the gold has not increased? I mean we or specifically you killed billions of Sanses.)

Updating gold:

 Gold:9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

* An omnipotent being that is currently contemplating something. (WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CONTEMPLATING ABOUT!)

Would you Like to Prestige again?

Yes/ No  (You should probably prestige if you want to become more OP.)

_________________________________________________________

I looked at my stats sheet. 

'It seems that this alternate personality had the ability to change my status page.' I was then snapped out of my train of thinking when I heard the Zack say.

(What your contemplating about?! Just do the event!)

... 

'Geez Zack has calm down.'

(You do know I can hear you right?! Also we should be killing all the deities if your wasting time like this you skull head!) 

'Dude please just shut up. I just want to do the event and the X-event with my squad so please shut up. Also we can kill them later.'

(As long as they die or at LEAST be exiled I will be quiet!)

'Geez dude I know they did bad things but they don't deserve death.'

(THEY LOOK AT US FOR ENTERTAINMENT MATT! WHO THE F#CK PLAYS WITH OTHER PEOPLES'S LIFES, TORTURES THEM AND MAKES THEM DO SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT TO DO FOR ENTERTAINMENT.

'...I just... we can talk about this later let's just focus on this event.'

(Whatever.)

I then clicked on the button sending me to the event.

_________________________________________________________

I decided to change this fanfic even more so all the deities are evil except Void(Who I think might have died due to all the smoke that filled up the void in chapter 12) 

In this fanfic the multiverse would have worked fine even without the deities.

Also if you dislike this change say it in the comments below. 

I will see you all in the next chapter.