𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙸𝚅𝙴?

Mulai dari awal

"I- I need to go now....the currents are getting stronger...Nolan is alone...I can't stay here....Jungkook it will be better if you shift her too...people may find this place out soon..."

He nodded with only his half-attention on her. Her questions revolved around in his head.

"How did she survive?" "Who was your mother?"

He was so engrossed in thinking that he didn't realize that Nel left. He exhaled heavily. The details were all two ends apart.

"Mmmm Jungkook...", she mumbled in pain in her sleep catching his attention. He pulled the quilt up more. The soft fabric touched her wounds giving her warmth and tender feelings. She calmed down once again. He bent down and kissed her forehead softly and then her eyes which were puffy from crying unstoppably. 

"I need to know the truth precious.", he sighed closing his eyes. 

Something called him from his conscience. A feeling that somehow, everything is connected crept over him. She would have died that day, fell from a great height directly into the killer currents but how did she end up in the Long Shores where he was there, what pushed him to steal her kiss? What made him have a mindset to make her his against the rules of his clan, his father?

 She would have died that day, fell from a great height directly into the killer currents but how did she end up in the Long Shores where he was there, what pushed him to steal her kiss? What made him have a mindset to make her his against the rul...

-----

His tears ran down his cheeks in anger, frustration and sadness, keeping a weapon straight on his father's throat wasn't easy for him. 

Jungkook flinched badly as his father spoke. 

"So you came back? I thought you were going to stay with that monster.", his father asked still in his sleeping position. "What did you do father?" 

"Have the courage to place your sword on your father's neck huh?"

He took a deep breathe and stood right there without moving. He had no other way than this, he just wanted to hold him in position. His sword was right near the neck of the king as he slowly turned around.

"Where have you hid her?", he spoke gritting his teeth glaring straight at Jungkook. 

"You have to answer my questions." 

"I don't have to." 

"YOU HAVE TO FATHER!"

"Do. Not. Raise. Your. Voice."

"I will.", he sighed and put his sword down. "Why didn't you kill her father? You deliberately let her suffer...You left her half alive...You committed a sin..."

"BECAUSE SHE'S A HUMAN...SHE DESERVES TO BE TORTURED...!!"

He yelled but Jungkook didn't even flinch because he knew this was the only answer he was gonna get. He breathed heavily and decided to ask the question which he had never asked before.

"Father...Who was my mother?"

The king's eyes shot up at him. This was the most unexpected question from Jungkook. He clenched his jaw before getting up from the bed and putting his scarf over him.

"Even if you don't tell...we will find that gruesome monster....I will not let her live...she needs to die..."

"And I will not let even your shadow to fall upon her."

"Leave before I paralyze you forever.", he turned his blue eyes towards Jungkook taking him aback. The anger in his father's eyes was something which he had never seen before.

"Who was my mother?" His father scoffed and started walking away. "I ASKED YOU SOMETHING FATHER. WHO WAS MY MOTHER?"

"I said leave. Don't you want to see that devil of yours again?"

"Father, who was my mother?"

"Jungkook leave."

He said taking the Aquadius into his hands, glaring at Jungkook wanting him to stop this discussion. That question needed to be avoided more than the human herself according to him.

"FATHER....I ASK YOU AGAIN....Who was my mother?"

The king swung his sword in the air creating a trail of water. His blue eyes turned bluer and darker...Disgust? Rage? Fury?

Jungkook didn't step back either. He held his sword tighter, trying his best to realize his powers. Why was it delaying? All other royals of his age would have realized their powers by his age but he wasn't able to find anything...Why? Why wasn't his father speaking up? Questions revolved around in his spinning head but he kept himself together. He needed the answer for at least one question today. For him, for his love, for his powers.

"FATHER WHO WAS MY MOTHER!?"

"SHE WAS A BLOODY WITCH!"