ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ᵐⁱʳᵃᵇᵉˡ

3rd persons POV

The whole house crumbled and nothing was left, thankfully casita save Mirabel at y/n until the last moment of the house.

Everyone was devastated for what they are seeing. Mirabel who was holding the candle look at it seeing the lit was getting brighter.

"Mirabel, the candle!" Y/n told to her sister in happiness that the candle is not fading, even though she's in pain she tried to endure it.

Y/n was about to hold her sister hand that's holding the candle when Mirabel crushed it with her own palm making the candle crushed.

"Mirabel? What are you doing?" Y/n said angrily, 'why did she do that? I thought she want to save the family? The miracle'

The girl looked at her sister's back who's looking down, still angry for what she did. Y/n tried to reach Mirabel's shoulder but she swatted it with her hands.

"Wha–?" Y/n was cut off when Mirabel suddenly attacked her, wrapping her hands on the younger kid.

"Mi–Mirabel.. st–stop" she struggled on breathing, when she looked at Mirabel's eyes it is full of hatred and anger.

"You need to die y/n." Mirabel get the big rock beside them while her other hand still on y/n's head.

"Goodbye" she whispered before smashing the rock to her head many times until y/n died there, Mirabel slowly lay down her sister's body while the forehead was bleeding continuously.

"Mirabel! Y/n!" Julieta shouted trying to find her two daughters, Mirabel immediately throw the stone away.

"Oh, there you are. Where's your sister?" She sighed in relief and caress Mirabel's face. Pepa suddenly gasped while looking at the bloody body not so far away from Mirabel.

"Julieta! Julieta come here quickly!" She shouted walking near to y/n, Julieta then go her side tears started to flow.

"Mamá? What's happening? Why is y/n there? And the blood." Asked by innocent Antonio, his eyes are wide on what he is seeing.

"It's nothing Toñito. Felix! Get Antonio out of here!" Her husband do what she said, carrying him on his arms. Antonio still staring in shock.

"No. No. Y/n I can heal you, wait here" Julieta run to where she can get the first aids and go back to treat her daughter.

But it's already to late, she tried to do her best but y/n's already dead. Julieta put the girl's head on her lap and hug it and cry miserably.

On the other side Mirabel's watching the whole familia Madrigal grieving on y/n's dead body and that made her really angry on how they easily forget that Mirabel also exists.

Her fist clenched tightly glaring at everyone of them. Bruno suddenly beside her holding her hand the same anger can also be seen in his eyes.

"Let's go"

"We will return here again" Bruno nodded smirking when he caught the idea Mirabel has.

Both of them walked away where everyone will not know where they are and far from everyone.

-------------

Five years after the Madrigals really build their house aging, the casita, just like what y/n said on her letter.

Everyone's also still finding any sign of Mirabel since that day and they haven't find her. Alma also died a year after that traumatic event.

"See you again, y/n" Julieta said to her daughter's grave, everyone also did the same.

They're about to walk away when they saw a two figure from afar slowly getting clearer as they step forward, Julieta and others gasp seeing the persons they thought already long gone.

"Mirabel!"

"Bruno!"

They run and hugged the two tightly not wanting to let go of them. They both return the hug wearing their fake smile and sobbing quietly.

"Oh, how much I'd truly miss you two" Mirabel smiled sweetly at her mother.

"I miss you too, mamá"

"Come and join us, we build casita again, we have our home back" her mother said a smile of hope in her eyes. Mirabel's eyes widen when she heard that.

As they were going to home with Bruno and Mirabel they told the girl what y/n's last letter for them and how they rebuild their house.

'Really y/n. You can't really stay in peace even you're already dead' Mirabel thought, she curse the girl under her breath.

"Mirabel, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just really happy that I'm back... with everyone" she looked at her mother giving a smile but when she looked infront the smile turned into a smirk.

"Since no one is holding the candle. Mirabel we said that if you really got back to us you will be the one holding it" her mother told her, Mirabel looked at Bruno smirking.

She held the candle with her two hands, seemingly fascinated by it.

-------

Mirabel is now the new handler of candle, she's also close to casita as always and Bruno is on her side.

The only thing they need to do is take a revenge on how everyone treated them differently, casita willingly help them.

Mirabel started abusing everyone's magic, and everything she set is so hard but the Madrigals can't stop her because they love the girl.

Everyone is willing to do everything she said that they don't notice that it's already affecting everyone.

Mirabel continues what their plan is, who nows when will they stop. Or would they?

--------------

Thank you for reading! It's already the last chapter of this story.