ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

3rd persons POV

After the shouting and commotion between y/n, her sister Mirabel and their Abuela the cracks started to go back again.

But this time it was more dangerous, the first crack started between the two sister and their Abuela up to the center where the candle is being placed.

"No, no, no"

"The candle" Pepa and Felix shouted when the frame where the candle is now broken, it makes the candle light goes weaker.

Mirabel is the first one to move and save the candle no matter what, next is y/n who's starstruck first but used her gift, bending the ground.

Camilo and Isabela also run to save Mirabel that's what in their mind, y/n's goal is also to save her sister.

Suddenly the magics they had is now gone making them fall, thankfully casita help them but in unfortunate luck casita didn't catch y/n.

The girl walked towards her sister even tho she's already limping "Casita help me! Please" the girl beg to the house.

Casita then used the ladder Mirabel used to climb the ladder, she immediately climb to it wanting to save her sister and also the candle in her mind.

When her sister got the now small candle the side of the house crumbled, casita is quickly to act. They used the roof tiles making the both of them slide.

Y/n bad luck is really on her side, a big pile of rock fall above her, casita failed to protect the young woman.

The only one who was saved is her sister, Mirabel. After all the part of the house collapse, Mirabel looked down at the candle that is now looks so small.

She looked at her side seeing her sister is not with her when casita protected her. She find and find until she saw an almost lifeless body under the rock.

Y/n's head started bleeding continuously, Mirabel ran to her side trying to lift the big pile of rock against her.

"Mirabel, y/n!" Their mother Julieta called them, she immediately saw Mirabel lifting something.

"Mirabel? Where's y/n" when she finally stand where they are, Julieta stood there, her body can't move. Feeling her tears started flowing while looking at her daughter.

"Mamá, help me, please" Mirabel can't stop crying now. Julieta tried to help but it's too big.

"I will call for some help." She immediately ran towards the other asking for help.

Mirabel slumped there looking at her sister, she bring her hand on y/n's pulse feeling no sign of heartbeat.

She cried there, looking around her seeing the aftermath of what just happened. She stood up, Mirabel don't want to leave her sister alone but she can't face her family ever again.

Taking a last glance to her sister, kissing her on its forehead saying quiet but lovingly 'I love you' at her before walking far somewhere but before she truly get away someone called her.

She turn back seeing it's Bruno, they both share a sad look to each other, he gave Mirabel a warm and comforting hug before they both walk away from everyone.

Back to the now destroyed house of Familia Madrigal, Abuela alma stared at her surroundings in disbelief.

While after Julieta called for her husband and other member of her family she didn't see Mirabel there, on where she is minutes ago.

They all lift the rock crushing on y/n's body first, Julieta check the pulse of her youngest daughter feeling no life in her.

She hug her lifeless daughter tightly, crying uncontrollably. She didn't care if someone sees her in that state, her daughters are already gone.

Agustin, Luisa and Isabela also started crying with their wife/mother, Pepa's family with Abuela stood there, still not processing what's happening.

Julieta look up, glancing at everyone near her, she can't see Mirabel, she started panicking again calling for her name.

Everyone decided split up, some will find for Mirabel and the others will be the one who will take care of y/n.

---

The suns already rising but they really haven't find Mirabel, after few hours still no sign of the rounded glasses and curly haired girl they all gave up and went back the destroyed house.

"Have any of you seen Mirabel or any sign of her?" Julieta asked desperately to bring even one of her two youngest daughter back.

They all nodded, even the townspeople helped them finding the girl but there's really no luck.

Julieta landed on her knees, her husband go beside her comforting his wife even though he feels like something shattered on his inside.

Isabela and Luisa can't watch the scene anymore so they move away and cry there 'till the rest of their lives.

While Abuela alma blame herself for what happened in everything, she loses her two grandchild, their family was broken and so is the house.

It's hard to do but they slowly covered y/n's body on a white blanket. People staring at them sympathetically and emphaty.

------------