➪012ఌ︎

3rd persons POV

The house of the Familia Madrigal looks like a hunted house. Dark skies everywhere in the encanto.

Strong winds blew everywhere and it looks like a hurricane is gonna happen any minute. The kids looked at casita gasping when they heard the rumbling of thunder running away.

"You should have told me the second you saw the vision. Think of the family" Abuela alma said furiously to the couple.

"I was thinking of my daughters" Agustin said defending her childs against the old woman in front of him, his wife went near him.

"Pepa, calm down" the old woman said to her daughter who have a snow cloud above her head.

"I'm doing my best"

"Yes"

"You're lucky it's not a hurricane."

"Mamá, you've been too hard on Mirabel and now y/n" her daughter said the cracks started again on the wall.

"Look around. We must protect our family, our encanto. We cannot lose our home." She pointed at the walls. The doors open revealing citizens.

"Señora, perdon. People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you" The man said.

"Mirabel and y/n was in that vision for a reason. Find them."

---

"We might wanna hurry" Mirabel said the birds squawking around in Antonio's room.

"You can't hurry the future. Um..." Bruno stop and chuckles when the capybara sitting when he's putting a circular shape of his sand.

He sat shooing the coatis "What if I show you something worse? If I see that you don't like, you're gonna be all, 'Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh, he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish"

"I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this" Mirabel encourage Bruno.

Antonio came with his leopard friend giving the gift he received before his ceremony begin "For the nerves." She said his leopard growl softly.

"I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." He breathed heavily, throwing a sands to his shoulder, burning the dry leaves on the sand.

The wind started blowing and whistling. He breathed heavily.

"You might wanna hang on" the wind and sand coming together forming a circle shelter like.

People exclaim outside, chittering to something when the atmosphere change.

"It's just the same thing. I gotta stop!" He exclaimed seeing the vision again.

"No, I need to know which way it goes. There's gotta be an answer. Something we're not seeing!" Mirabel pursue.

"You're looking at the same thing that I am. If there was something else..."

"There! Over there!" Mirabel pointed at something.

"Butterfly! Follow the butterfly" They stood up.

"Where is that?"

He hesitate "It's all out of order. It's the candle. The candle's getting brighter! I think you're gonna help the candle!"

"How?"

"Uh, there's someone with you. And you... You fight her!"

"What?"