➪014ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

"You're both a bad influence" Isabela giggle while we are lying on the differenf color of flowers just above the ground.

"What is going on?" Abuela suddenly appeared she looks angry by what her tone is. All of us sit up and stand up.

Mirabel gasp "Abuela?"

Isabela dusted her dress that's now have so many different color, she stood there in sorrow.

"It's okay! Everything's.... We're gonna save the miracle. The magic.." Mirabel said in energetic voice, she smile because the cracks were gone.

"What are you talking about?" Abuela cuts her off. "Look at our home! Look at your sisters!" She looks furious.

"Please just... Isabela wasn't happy." I reasoned out.

"Of course she isn't happy. You both ruined her proposal." She shouted.

"No, no, no. She needed me to ruin her proposal. And then we did all this!" She looked around referring to the new plants Isabela just grow.

Isa then went to Luisa's side, abuela grunts "And the candle burned brighter and the cracks...." I said to her while Mirabel looks so happy in the background.

"Y/n, Mirabel." Said Abuela.

"That's why we're in the vision! We're saving the miracle!" We both said together.

"You have to stop Mirabel, y/n!" She shouted again both in our faces.

"The cracks started with you two. Bruno left because of you." The cracks started again.

"Luisa's losing powers. Isabela's out of control. Because of you two!..."

"...I can't believe why are you doing this with Mirabel, y/n" she stared at me in disappointment and anger in her eyes. I feel the hot tears coming out of my eyes.

"No, that's not true." I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family." She's now facing Mirabel.

I breath heavily, the cracks started to grow louder "No, she's not hurting this family. You are!" I said to her shouting. Anger building my emotions, I don't care what I say anymore, that's my problem later.

"We're doing this to save the miracle. You're just seeing all perfect things on us not the bad ones" she stared at me wide eyes. Fire can be seen lighting up everywhere.

"How dare yo-" I cut her off.

"No matter how hard all of us tried to please you, you always want more..." mamá and papá now listening and looking at us.

"...Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won't be perfect enough. Mirabel will be her just like the way she is" I crire hardly, the fire burning so strong that some things started to get burn.

"We will never be good enough for you. Right?" Mirabel is now speaking.

"Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him" she said angrily.

"Bruno didn't care about this family."

"He loves this family. We all love this family. You're the one that doesn't care." Mirabel's looking at Abuela straight in the eye.

"You're the one breaking our home" I said to her.

"Don't you ever...." Mirabel cuts her off.

"The miracle is dying, because of you" she exclaimed.

The shaking on the ground started. The distance between us and abuela, there's a crack between us.

"No, no, no!" Tía Pepa shouted, we look where she is looking. It's the candle, the cracks is heading there.

"The candle!" Tío Felix said shouting.

All of us grunts because of the cracks. Mirabel started running while looking at the candle.

"Casita! Get me up there!" Casita help her making the railings as a ladder.

I also started running bending ground beneath me. Camilo also started running shape-shifting in the process. Isabela use her vines but the light in our door disappeared.

'No, the magic is literally dying'

Casita help Isabela when her vines suddenly gone and same as Camilo but unfortunately I'm at the center area so casita can't reach me.

I cry when I landed on the ground, hitting my side, I think I just sprained my ankle. I started walking now 'cause I can't run.

I look up seeing Mirabel trying to reach the candle. My minds are thinking who's to save.

'Mirabel is more important now'

"Casita help me! Please" I beg, casita also use the railing as a ladder for me.

"Mirabel get down here! You're making yourself in danger!" I shouted but she didn't listen to me.

I look at the outside of our house there I saw Bruno, atleast he save himself. He looked at us. I looked back to Mirabel still trying to get the candle.

"No, Mirabel! Get out of here! With me!" She try reaching the candle. Our mamá and papá started shouting.

When she finally got it the candle is so small. I looked up seeing the tower falling. Casita slide Mirabel and me down, making a staircase and made it as a slide for us.

Mirabel landed in knees while the candle is in her hand, I landed in sitting position. The house started falling above us.

Casita immediately bring any things that can help to protect us. It's falling to us but Casita protect me and my sister.

I feel something fell in my feet because it's not protected like our body. I shouted in pain, Mirabel looked at me.

When the all of it is done. The thing protected us is now slowly falling. I breathed heavily looking at the candle on my sister's hand, the light is slowly disappearing.

Mirabel looked at my tearing face, she wiped it. We both looked around in sorrow.

"Mirabel, y/n" mamá called and went to our side, holding our face, she wipes the tears on me. "Are you two hurt?" She asked worriedly

"Mamá" I cried loudly looking at my now foot's situation. Mamá gasp trying to remove the big stone covering my feet.

'Oh gosh, why should it be my foot'

The one is sprained and the one is under the boulder. I yelp slightly while mamá is removing it.

"There y/n"

"Julieta come quick! Julieta!" Tìa Pepa called her.

"Don't move. I'll be right back." She said to us before leaving.

"How did this happen?" Tìa Pepa asked

"Here, let me help you. Let me help you." Dolores helped Abuela on sitting.

I looked around sadly, our house were gone. Casita's gone. Every part of the house is just a rubble everywhere.

"Everyone okay?" Papi asked.

Mirabel stood up planning to walk away. I tugged her skirt making her stop and look down on me.

"Take me with you" I said looking down before facing her up, tear stain on my cheeks.

She nodded, she placed me in her back since I can't walk. We went in the forest like place and walking in the crack that made a mountain cut in half.

I slightly heard our name being called but I didn't listen to it. I buried my face on Mirabel's neck.

I can't face them now, especially on what just happened, I felt guilty.

---------

Thank you for reading!