Not goodbye

1 week after the date...

Killer had something very special to tell Horror. He'd been waiting for this for a few days and now he figured it was time. Horror would want to be a part of it, Killer knew that. And or course he wanted to share it with him.

So while Dust was in the kitchen getting breakfast with some of the others, Killer brought Horror into their bedroom. Horror was confused at why Killer was seeming so secretive.

Killer held Horrors hands in his, he couldn't stop smiling. "Killz? You okay?" Killer sighed, getting rid of his smile. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine! I just- I need to tell you something. Something important." Horror nodded, "Okay, what is it?"

Killer calmed himself, "Okay, so I've been thinking of... moving forward. And I don't know if you're on the same page, but I think we're ready. And I wanted to make sure you're with me, too. Cause you deserve this as much as I do." 

Horror tried to figure out what Killer meant. He couldn't quite understand, "Okay... So what is it?" Killer smiled, lifting their hands to their chest level. "I think, we should propose to Dust."

Horrors eyes widened. He blinked in surprise, "W-what?" Killer smiled at him. Horrors eyes went wide, then he smiled, "I-I, yes! Yes! We should! I-" Horror jumped toward Killer and wrapped his arms around him. Killer laughed and spun Horror around then set him back on his feet and hugged him tightly.

He rubbed Horrors back then Horror let go to crash his teeth into Killers. Once they pulled away Horror immediately hugged him again. "I love you, Killer." Killer laughed, "I love you, too. But gosh, if I'd known you'd be so excited I would've proposed to the both of you instead." 

Horror moved back in front of him and pointed at him, "If you did that, I would've said no, and broken up with you." Killer laughed shaking his head then pulled him back into a hug. "Alright, good to know then. And remember, don't hint it to anyone okay? Keep it a secret for now." 

"Okay."

The two were both overwhelmed with happiness. They loved each other so much and they couldn't wait for the three of them to be husbands. Killer loved seeing Horror being so happy, he couldn't wait to see Dusts reaction.

===========================================

"So, you get a year until you're pregnant?" Lust asked with a raised eyebrow, looking at the murder time trio.

Dust nodded, "Yeah, that's what he said."

Dream scratched the back of his skull, "Wow." Lust chuckled, "So what are you gonna do 'til then?" Killer gestured him to slow down with his hands, "Wait a second, okay? I know what you're thinking. Don't."

Lust laughed then walked into the kitchen. The other four walked to the couch. Killer sat on the armrest while Horror, Dust and Dream sat on the couch. Nightmare sat in a chair with Cross sitting on the floor against it.

Cross sighed, "I wish I had the power to do that. Just imagine what it could do for my Au or all our Aus." Nightmare shook his head, "How about we not do that. Besides, if we changed what happened to us none of us would probably be here with each other."

Cross chuckled looking up at Nightmare, "Aw, you'd miss us?" The others all laughed. Nightmare blushed and slouched back in his seat, "You all are impossible..." Killer smirked, "C'mon boss, you love us." Nightmare rolled his eyes but couldn't deny.

Dreams smile slowly faded. He remembered what Nightmare told him an hour ago. The bad guys would all be going back to their castle tomorrow. Dream worried that things would change from the way they are now. He liked their relationship right now. They were all getting along and enjoying each others company. He didn't want to see it end.