Kidnapping

4 days later...

No ones pov: 

    Killer, Horror and Dust were going to sleep when Dust began shivering and curling into himself. Killer noticed him, "Baby what's wrong?" Dust kept his eyes closed. He quietly whined, "Cold..." Horror raised an eyebrow, "How are you cold?"

    Dust shivered, put the covers over himself and cuddled into Horror for warmth. "Oh, the ecto body...right." Dust nodded and hid himself more. Killer and Horror pulled themselves closer to keep their boyfriend warm in the cold castle. It warmed him up more and made him tired. He finally fell asleep then Horror and Killer did, too. 

The next morning...

    Killer woke up first. He kissed Horror and Dusts foreheads then climbed off the bed and headed downstairs. In the kitchen, Cross had his arms and legs wrapped around Nightmare. Nightmare held him up with his tentacles and used his arm to drink his coffee. 

    Killer got a mug and smiled at them, "Cross being clingy today?" Nightmare rolled his eyes at him. Cross chuckled, "Actually, he's the one not letting me go." Nightmare then set him down on his feet, "Shut up it was you that wanted to cuddle." 

    Cross laughed, "Yeah, last night! You're the one that-" Nightmare used one of his tentacles to block Cross' mouth. Cross smirked, "You just don't want everyone to know what a big needy baby you are!" 

    Killer sat on a barstool and drank his coffee while Nightmare and Cross playfully argued with each other. A few seconds later, Horror came into the room. He pecked Killers cheek and headed to the fridge. 

    Nightmare then took Cross hand and teleported them away. Killer sighed, "I really hope they're not doing what I think they're doing." Horror grabbed milk out of the fridge, "It's a little early for that dontcha think?"

    Nightmare took Cross to his room and pinned him against the wall. He spoke softly; well, softly for Nightmare, "Crossy, what did I tell you?" Cross raised an eyebrow at him, "That you don't want to act all lovey dovey in front of everyone?" 

    Nightmare tilted his head, "Well that's not exactly how I put it, but yeah." Cross shrugged, "I know, but why? Why is it a big deal?" Nightmare sighed, "Crossy, you know I love you, right?" Cross smirked, "Hmm, do I know that?" 

    Nightmare rolled his eyes then he kissed Cross. Cross melted into the kiss and Nightmare played with his tongue. After almost a minute, Nightmare pulled back and Cross looked a little flustered. Nightmare smirked at Cross, "Now don't make me do anything else." Cross blushed even more. 

    Nightmare stopped pinning Cross to the wall and Cross took the opportunity to hug him. Nightmare sighed and hugged him back. Cross said barely above a whisper, "I don't even know when you could've undone my belt, but that's pretty smooth." 

    After that, Dust woke up and went to the kitchen as well. Error tried not to seem like he noticed, but Dust's hips and legs seemed more curvier through his clothes. Error got up, "Welp, I'm going to the anti-void. See ya." 

    Then he made his portal and left. Fell just grabbed some mustard and left for the living room. Horror, Killer and Dust thought that this could be the best time to tell Nightmare about Dust's pregnancy.

    Killer started first, "Um, boss? We kinda hafta tell you something." Nightmare leaned against the counter, "Okay, what is it?" Horror continued, "Dust might hafta sit out on some missions soon...because he's-" Cross stopped him there, "He already knows." 

    Killer raised both eyebrows "What?" "How?" Horror asked. Cross looked up at them, "I'm sorry!" Killer seemed even more surprised, "You told him?!" Cross threw his hands up, "It wasn't my fault!" Horror and Killer raised an eyebrow at him.