After their first time

This chapter is just after them having...well y'know. So it doesn't have anything crucial to the story. I just didn't really wanna post the lemon stuff. Also I'm kinda bad at it. None of you wanted it, right?

So, Dust came back from Underswap and Horror and Killer asked him where he went. He told them he just went out for a while and that they didn't need to know what he was doing all the time. Then, they started kissing...then undressing...then...well y'know. Then Dust passed out (Lol). I'm just sayin', if Dust were to get pregnant, there is as much a chance of it being Killers as it does being Horrors (RIP Dusts legs). And oh yeah! Of course they didn't use protection...bruh.

Okay that's the recap and back to the now.

Dust pov:

    My eyes flickered open and I stared in front of me at Killers bare chest. I looked up at him, still asleep. I turned and looked behind me at Horror who was awake and smiling at me. "G'morning baby." 

    I smiled back at him and noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt either. I looked down and then felt my legs for pants. I was still completely naked. I blushed then looked back up and saw Killer awake, too. 

    "Um, are you...naked, too?" I asked him. He laughed, "Uh, yeah a little. We just went to sleep after you passed out." I blushed more. I also noticed they still had their arms wrapped around me, "Well d-don't touch me!" I yelled at them and hid under the covers. Horror chuckled, "Do you want me to get you clothes?" I nodded from under the blanket.

    After a few seconds Horror lifted up the blanket a little and handed a pair of clothes to me. "Here you go." I grabbed them from his hand, "T-thank you." I began to pull on the shorts and Killer got out of the bed, "Uh, babe? Just sayin', I think we already saw everything last night..." "Mph..." 

    I got out from under the covers and saw that Horror was already dressed and Killer was half dressed, picking out a shirt in the closet. I couldn't tell the size of my clothes when I was under the blankets but when I sat up I saw that the hoodie was pretty big on me, probably Horrors.

    After a few seconds, Cross burst into the room with a slipper in his hand. "Alright, where's the poor innocent bean?!" He demanded, with the slipper held over his head ready to hit someone. The three of us turned and looked at him, surprised.

    "Um, bean?" Horror asked. "Dust! The bean is Dust!" Cross yelled, then he turned to me, "Are you okay?!" I didn't really know what he meant but I nodded. Then, Cross ran up to Killer and whacked him in the head with the slipper, then Horror. "Ow. What?!" Horror yelled. Cross crossed his arms, "Well I could hear him from my room, and these walls aren't necessarily thin." 

    I realized what he meant and blushed, Killer and Horror did, too. Cross turned back to me, "Are you sure you're good?" He asked me. I nodded, "I-I'm okay...but, you could...hear me?" Cross nodded, "I've never had a nosebleed as bad as the one I had from hearing that. And, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole castle heard yo-" "Cross you're not helping." Killer interrupted, slipping on a shirt. I guess he could see I was feeling a little uncomfortable. 

    I began to stand up, "I'm just gonna go get my shoes-" I tried to walk but fell over. I landed on the hardwood floor. I winced and realized how much it hurt in between my legs. I blushed when I realized that I couldn't stand. "You broke him, didn't you?" Cross asked Horror and Killer. 

    Horror helped me up and sat me on the bed. Killer walked over to me, "Can you stand?" I looked down, then shook my head. I saw Horror cover his mouth and look away, he was trying not to laugh.

    I turned away from them, "Mmm..." I hummed, annoyed. Killer sighed and held his hand out, "Babe-" I moved back on the bed and pulled my knees up to my chest. "Well...good luck. Ima leave." Cross saluted then walked out the room, shutting the door behind him.