Test

Cross pov:

Dust has been in the bathroom for about 10 minutes now. He's been silent the whole time. I walked over to the door and knocked, "Dust? You okay in there?" I leaned closer but didn't hear anything. I turned the knob, "I'm coming in."

I entered the room and saw Dust on the floor against the wall. He was staring into nothing while tears fell from his eye sockets. I looked over to the counter where the pregnancy test was. I picked it up and read it.

"Oh..." I looked back at him and he looked up at me. I bent down and sat beside him. "So, do you want me to call-" I stopped myself when I saw his face, "Uh, maybe now's not the time for that." We sat silent for a while.

I held out my arms, "Need a hug?" Dust nodded quickly and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back. "Do you want me to call Killer and Horror?" I asked. Dust let go of me, "They're on a spree, though..."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Dontcha think this is a little more important than that?" Dust sighed then nodded, "Okay fine, just text them." I nodded then pulled out my phone. Dust looked like he was hurting again, he gritted his teeth and hugged himself.

I messaged Killer and I could see that he read it but he didn't reply. Not even 2 minutes later someone teleported into Dusts bedroom. Then Killer and Horror walked into the doorway, "Cross?" Killer asked. He looked at Dust and I, then the counter and saw the test.

He froze, then Horror saw the test and dropped his axe. Killer ran over to Dust pulled him up by his arm and pulled him into the bedroom. Dust raised his eyebrows, "K-Killz!" Killer stopped in the bedroom, "We're going to see Science." Horror followed then the three of them teleported.

Well that was handled well...does this I'm gonna be an uncle?...Oh shit. I stood in the middle of Dusts bathroom and rocked back and forth on my heels. Should I go tell Night about this?...Where is he anyway?

No ones pov:

Killer, Horror and Dust teleported to Science Sans' Au. They appeared in his lab making Science jump and almost drop a test tube he was holding. He groaned and looked up at them. His expression changed when he saw it was the murder time trio.

"U-uh what are you guys doing here?" Science stuttered. Killer spoke first, "We're not here for trouble, Science. We just need you to check something." Science raised an eyebrow, "Check something." he crossed his arms, "As in, you need my help."

Horror grumbled, "If we had all this stuff we could do it ourselves, don't think we need your help." Science rolled his 'eyes', "Whatever you say. Either way, I'm not helping a couple of murderers." Horror growled then spawned his axe.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me? C'mon, you're smarter than that." Horror threw his axe at the far wall, "Don't tempt me." Killer sighed, "Murderers or not, why we're has nothing to do with that." Science looked at Killer, "Then why are you here?"

Dust walked closer to Science and showed him the test. "We need you to make sure it's true." Killer told him. Science looked at Killer, then took another glance at the test. He sighed, "Alright, fine. I'll see what I can do."

Science led the three of them into a room where they could sit down. He asked Dust questions like: "When did you take the test?" "Have you been having other symptoms that would determine the pregnancy?" "Is there anything else that's important for me to know?"

Dust told him that he's been having a weird feeling that starts at where his stomach would be. Science took notes on his clipboard and asked Dust to follow him. He brought Dust into a room with a bed with parchment paper on it.