𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒

☾ Nobara listens to Doja Cat almost exclusively.

☾ To spite Gojou, Megumi listens to all the music he hates despite liking the music Gojou plays.

☾ Gojou does tiktok thirst traps. The higher-ups found out because Inumaki was flooding their email with his videos. They said as long as he didn't show his face or reveal any jujutsu secrets, it was fine.

☾ Panda went to an amusement park once. Adults thought he was part of the staff and began taking pictures with kids for ¥1500. He was promptly banned from every park in Tokyo.

☾ Sukuna likes to watch horror movies. He won't admit it but everyone noticed the extra eye and mouth on Itadori's face when they watched Saw for the first time.

☾ Inumaki has multiple twitter accounts. One for trolling people, one to start drama, and another as a burner.

☾ Maki hated the colour pink when she was little. She refused to be associated with it to piss off Naoya.

☾ Nanami stress smokes. Think Amy from b99.

☾ Yuta is multilingual. The first languages he learned were English and French.  He also speaks fluent Korean.

☾ Toudou loves watching Korean dramas. His favourite is Strong Woman Do Boon Soon.

☾ Although Momo is Japanese-American in canon, she can't speak English. Her dad has always spoken Japanese to her.

☾ Mai's favourite musician is XXXtentation.

☾ Junpei used to burn the same brand of cigarettes his mother smoked. Even if he didn't approve of her habit, the smell was comforting.

☾ Gojou teases Megumi for liking Weezer.

☾ Megumi can play the guitar. To piss Gojou off, he only practices Weezer songs when he's around. But he's actually really good at fingerstyle guitar.

☾ Utahime once planned Satoru's birthday party after they graduated. Shoko recommended to get KFC. Rumour has it that Gojou collected all the boxes and cried before throwing them away. Utahime might feel a little guilty about it.

☾ Gojou knows all the words to the opening of Kamisama Kiss.

☾ Utahime has an extensive skincare routine.

☾ Nanami's hair is actually kind of wavy. It's just not long enough to notice.

☾ Nobara wanted to play piano growing up. Saori used to play it, so she wanted to play as well.

☾ Satoru's twitter got hacked a few times. It was Inumaki.

☾ Megumi relates to Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. It's the sibling thing.

☾ Toji's favourite flavour of anything is spicy. He loves Korean food because of the spice.

☾ Nobara has read a lot Junji Ito. It was because Yuuji told her that she looked like Soichi with the nails in her mouth.

☾ Inumaki can't stand small rodents. Mice, hamsters,

☾ Yuuji often complains about his eyes being dry. He doesn't blink enough. Since he watches so many movies and spends way too much time in front of screens, he tends to not blink.