[3]The First Night

[Author's Note] This is chapter three of Deku as Kokichi, featuring worried Bakugou :)

~Midoriya/Kokichi POV~

I groaned as I fell out of the locker, I looked up at a pale boy in front of me, attractive I must say but not for me. He had white spikey hair and piercing blue eyes, reminding me of Todoroki's left side.

RIGHT! ACT- LIE- ANNOY. MISSION LETS GO.

"Where are we?" He asked, helping me off the ground and looking around the room as if that would answer his question. "I'm sorry! How rude of me! I am K1-B0 the ultimate Robot, but everybody calls me Keebo."

"Geeeeezzzz, what a show-off! I'm Kokichi Ouma! The ultimate supreme leader of evillll~!" I said, elongating the word evil and putting jazz hands in his face. "Wait... you're... a ROBOT! SO I'M THE ONLY PERSON HERE- WAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH!" I cried out, spitting fake crocodile tears, even though I'm a hero and I'm used to high-stress situations, I'm really only used to intense battles and saving people straight up, not needing to go undercover... in a killing game. There was really nothing more I wanted to do than curl up in a ball and cry until my eyes burned.

"HEY! THAT'S ROBOPHOBIC! I have a recording function and I will take you to court!" He said sternly, pointing a finger at me accusingly.

"Do robots have dicks?! Lemme see!" I asked rather excitedly, jumping up and down.

Geez only when I jump super high am I back to my normal height- I hate being this short.

We started running around until a cyan-haired boy walked in with a dirty blonde with a musical note clip in her hair.

They introduced themselves... Shuichi Saihara... Kaede Akamatsu...

Soon enough we were introduced to the game and we tried escaping through a manhole... didn't work... I didn't think it would anyways.

The first day came to an end.

What the hell am I supposed to do...

It was about 3 A.M and the morning alarm obviously hadn't gone off, so I took this opportunity to devise a plan. I had an idea of how to communicate with my class.

~Shota Aizawa POV~

I had gotten back to the dorms at around 2:30 AM and I told the kids with teary eyes what the mission was about and who he was.

"N...no. THERE'S NO WAY DEKU-KUN WOULD ACCEPT THAT!" Uraraka screamed, bawling her eyes out into Iida's chest.

"That's what I thought too Uraraka... I'm so sorry. But we are able to monitor his progress through the TV... it's a TV show... Initially, everybody thought it was all staged. But when we started connecting disappearances and the reunion shows only had the so-called 'survivours' we connected the dots." I explained.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR. I NEED TO SEE IF THE DAMN NERD IS DEAD YET." Bakugou screeched, stomping over to the TV after I direct him towards the 24/7 Danganronpa channel. It flicks from each person sleeping until it reaches a room with its lights on, the purple-haired boy. 'Kokichi Ouma. the ultimate supreme leader.' His title and ultimate were written down the bottom of the screen as a voice-over of the maniacal half and half bear started.

"I wonder what's going on with the oh-so confident supreme leader? Is he... perhaps... scared?"

He stood in front of a whiteboard in his room with a bunch of printed photos on it with each player's name. He had five columns on the board he was trying to sort people into.

We were glad nobody was in the dead column yet, especially that he is still alive

He sorted the table, bit by bit... He didn't trust anybody... rather he suspected a lot of people, but suspected of what? There haven't been any murders.

"Sensei, what does Deku mean by 'master mind'?" Denki asked, yawning halfway through his sentence, They're lucky they don't have school tomorrow.

"I'm... not sure Denki, he already knows the mastermind of the game is Monokuma... but maybe he's trying to say there is somebody in the game... a player... a student who is working with Monokuma to allow the game to function," I explained

"I'm not surprised the nerd has figured that out that quickly... After all, he's like a walking lie detector." Bakugou stated, slouching back into the couch.

"The only thing I'm really surprised about is that you haven't gone to sleep yet, you normally go to get at like 8:30 bro!" Kirishima chuckled, elbowing Bakugou lightly, only to get a shove in return that sent him tumbling off the couch.

A couple of people giggled at the pair's antics, a couple of people left, going up to bed, until the only person left was Bakugou, watching the cameras flick between the now all asleep students.

"Bakugou... please go to sleep, I understand you're worried for Midoriya but I promise you he will be ok, even without his quirk he can easily fight somebody else who tries to kill him." I reason with the boy, I looked over to the normally explosive boy sound asleep and peaceful. It makes sense for him to be drained, not only has he been worrying all day, but he's also stayed up all night. I sighed, smiling sleepily at the teenager before carrying him up to his dorm, I tucked him into his surprisingly made bed. I turned over to his bedside table to turn off the lamp only to find an old burnt picture frame with a photo of a small green-haired freckled boy smiling and giggling who I can only assume to be Midoriya, clinging to the back of the explosive boy. They must have been around 5 when this photo was taken... They've known each other for a long time. I now understand why Bakugou was so hesitant to let Midoriya leave. I smiled, turning his light off and exiting his room, closing the door softly behind me.

I just hope he makes it out alive.

WordCount: 996

[Author's Note] Third chapter! Aye aye aye aye! For when I hopefully add the pictures to this story, I definitely want to add the picture of little Bakugou and Midoriya. I'm just going to sound like a science teacher for a moment, but I'm NoT aN ArTiSt so it won't be the best quality of drawing, nevertheless! I hope you still enjoyed this chapter :)

Take care little soundwaves and remember to take care of yourself

-RadioHead