I look at him and he seemed pretty serious. "You sure about this?" Ky asks him and he nods. "I've been thinking about this for a while now and everything has happened now, it just makes sense," he says. 

"What do you want us to do?" B asks him. "I mean shit if ya'll want to run shit then that's cool but I'm just not doing it," he shrugs. Kyrie and Braxton look at each other. "It ain't the same without all three of us though bro," Ky says and Chris smiles. "We boys for life nigga, nothing changes," he says. 

"So what you wanna be a househusband now?" Kennedy jokes and we all laugh. "Good one," B high-fives her. "I'm going to continue to run the rest of my businesses," he says and I smile at him. I never thought he was going to give up the lifestyle. "I'm proud of you," I whisper and he winks. The nurse comes in with his lunch and I sit on Ken's lap so he could eat. "You girls going with her back to Cali?" Braxton asks them. 

"We are all being big girls and for the first time in a long time, we are taking planes to different places. Sav is going to Cali, I'm flying to Atl to go and check on things and London is meeting Drake in Canada," she sighs. 

"The dynamic trio won't be together?" Ky holds his hands over his heart and acts shocked. "Yeah, but we will call each other every day or at least text until our separation anxiety kicks in and we find a meeting point either in Cali, Atl, or Toronto," London laughs. "Where Meech?" B asks and I shrug. "I really like that nigga he's too cool," he says smiling slightly. "He's coming back with me to Cali, so you can't have him," I stick my tongue out at him. "Childish," he says laughing. 

"I have to get the fuck out of here," Chris groaned. "You'll be fine in here safe," I say to him. "I'll be fine anywhere I'm at," he looks at me and I roll my eyes at him. "Christopher you literally just got shot," I say to him. "Please don't remind me," he says to me. "Come over here and lay with me," he opens his arms for me and I go back over to him and lay next to him. "I've really missed you so much. Are you sure you're straight? I don't want you to tell me you are good and you are not."

"I promise I am okay," I smile at him. "This means we are together right?" he asks me and I look at him. I want to give him a run for his money. "I don't know Christopher," I say to him. "What you mean you don't know?" he asks, moving away from me. "I don't know if I'm ready to be with you again," I say trying not to laugh. "Savannah I didn't sleep with the girl. I gave you half of my club I gave you your space. What else do you want me to do?" he asks. "You want me to buy you another house? A car? I already got your name tatted across my heart," he says. 

"Nigga when did you do that?" Ky asks him. "A little while ago," he says then turns his attention back to me. "I'm even leaving the game so we can live a safer life together," he says softly. "Why you keep playing with me ma? I said I'm sorry," he says to me. I was enjoying every minute of this. "You want to know what I really want?" I ask him. "What do you want Savannah?" he sighs. 

"A baby," I tell him. "A baby?" he questions and I nod. "I want us to have a baby," I say. "You just was freaking out when someone mentioned us having a kid and now you want a baby?" he asks me. "If something happens to you I won't have anything that would remind me of you," I say to him. "Aeko," he reminds me. "I love your son but he is not a product of our love together," I say to him. 

"You really want to have a baby Savannah?" he looks me in my eyes and I nod smiling. "Say less but quick question first," he says. "What?" I smile getting excited already picking out baby names in my head. "This is the last time we ending things right? Like you want this relationship forever right?" he asks. "There's no one else I'd rather be with than you I promise," I say looking up at him. "Then we can have a baby," he brings me closer and kisses me. 

"Are we forgetting that he's crippled?" Kennedy asks. I chuckle looking back over at him. "My dick still works," he says. "Boy don't fuck around and have a heart attack fucking with Sav," B shakes his head. "I promise to take real good care of you," I smirk. "Just as soon as you can leave here though. I will not be fucking you in this rehab center," I add.