"Can i come in?" she asked ignoring Jesses question. Y/n stepped to the side and Ari walked in. Y/n closed and locked the door. As Y/n Turned around Ariana pushed her against the door and smashed her lips with hers.

Y/n pushed Ariana back with a confused look on her face. "Ariana what the hell" Y/n stared into Arianas Eyes. "Y/n let me have this... Just this once" Ariana said above whisper.  Y/n was in her head thinking about the effects of kissing the woman who still holds her heart in her hands. "Fuck it" Jesse said and smashed her lips with Arianas.

Ariana knew deep down that kissing Y/n was bad because she honestly loved Dalton but a part of her knew that Y/n will always have her heart. Just like she knew she will always have Jesses. 

 The kiss wasn't rushed it was more so gentle and passionate but soon the kiss started to heat up as Y/n and Arianas tongue fought over dominance. Y/n tapped Arianas thigh and Ariana Jumped up and wrapped her legs around Y/n Waist as she walked them over to the bed and sat down making Ariana straddle her. 

Y/n started to kiss and bite her neck gently not to leave any marks as Ariana slightly grinded her hips forward causing her to let out a slight sound. Y/n pulled back and looked into Ariana's eyes. She looked at her swollen lips and the way she was breathing heavily and her lust filled eyes. 

Ariana looked at Y/n and smirked as she kissed the girl again but this time the kiss got heated fast as Ariana was grinding against Y/n member who was fully awoken now. Before it can go any further someone knocked on the door causing the them to jump apart.

"Who is it" Y/n asked as Her and Ariana tried to fix their appearance. Once they looked presentable Y/n opened the door to Victoria and Mila. 

"What" Y/n asked and they pushed her out the way and walked past her and put her out her room.

_____ARIANAS POV___ 

"Ariana" Victoria called out as i turned and looked at them. "OOUU!" Victoria smiled as her and Mila Jumped up and down excitedly. "What happen?" Mila asked and i shook my head "Nothing". 

"Well, your lips are swollen and your breathing isn't normal and Jesse has a semi ... So, spill" Victoria and Mila got on Jesse bed. I knew they wasn't leaving until i told them the truth so i did. From the wedding night all until this point. 

"Wow i got no words" Mila Stood up as Victoria sat there with wide eyes. "So let me get this straight... Yall still love each other and now yall are making out basically?" Vic said as a question but it came out more of a comment. "Yup" i shrugged.

"What about Dalton" Mila asked. "I love Dalton but i love Jesse... I dont know what to do" i leaned my head on Milas shoulder as she sat down. 

After talking to the Girls, we all were called down to the movie room so we could watch some new scary movie Tre told us about. When we walked, we seen Jesse and Dalton playing air hockey laughing with each other. 

"Okay let's watch a movie" Alexa said as she pulled Tre to sit down with her on the recliner seat. Soon We all was cuddled up on recliner seats. Jesse sat with Courtney this time but the two have been really close lately. 

In the middle of the movie i looked over and seen Jesse and Courtney all cuddled up and guess i was staring to long because Jesse caught my eyes and winked at me. Dalton was rubbing my thigh and it was kind of of working.

"Babe" he whispered in my ear as he got closer to my heat. "Yea" my breath hitched. "Is this okay?" he asked as he slipped his hands inside of my shorts. 

SMALL SMUT

Dalton started rubbing my clit in small circles as i tried my best to hide my reaction. He added 2 fingers inside of me and i grabbed his hand as i was suddenly hit with a certain amount of pleasure.  I bit my lip to stifle my moans because Dalton was working his hand. 

See Dalton was really good with his hands like he knew how to work those fingers. He knew what he was doing. 

I felt my leg have a little shake to it and that is when i knew i wasnt going to last very long. He curled his fingers once and i came all over his hand.

I bit the cover we were under to stifle my moans as Dalton sat there with a smile on his face. I recovered from my orgasm and when i looked over Jesse was staring at me with her Jaw clenched and her eyebrows furrowed. She looked like she was angry. 

After the movie ended everybody went upstairs with they boos and I'm pretty sure everybody had sex tonight because the screams and moans were so loud, I knew my girls were in there getting they soul snatched. 

YAYYYY, I UPDATED. THIS TRIP TO PUERTO RICO FINNA BE LIT. AS USUAL SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER.

DALTON IS GETTING CLOSE WITH Y/N??

YALL KISSED AGAIN???

I BARELY WENT OVER THIS