Chapter 9

ARIANAS POV

Carters wedding is in 3 days. The group has been very close even me and y/n talk more and her and dalton seems to be pretty close. They hang out together and play the game with each other. Its kinda weird but its not. I dont know.

Its currently 3:20 in the morning and im laying next to a sleepy dalton. I dont know why but i couldnt sleep. As im dozing off my phone rang. It was a call from Y/ n.

Y/n🤍: Ariana

Ari🥴: What
Y/n🤍: Why are you woke
Ari🥴: I can't sleep, why are you woke
Y/n🤍:I don't know I'm hungry
Ari🥴: What does that have to do with me
Y/n🤍: Just look outside

She Hung up the phone . I sighed as I got up and looked out my bedroom window. I opened the window to see y/n leaning on her car door. "Y/n what are you doing here?" i smiled. "Im hungry... Come with me" She said. "Its 3 in the morning" i scoffed.

"Just come on... Please" she begged and i tried my best not to smile. "Fine give me 5 minutes" i rolled my eyes and closed my window. I snuck on my crocs and throw on one of y/ns hoodies as i quietly left out the house.

"I dont think you ever came out the house that fast before" she opened my door with a playful grin on her face. "Shut up. Where are we going?" i asked once she got in the car. "We going to a diner" she childishly smiled and began our drive.

The whole drive was filled with laughter and conversation. When we got there she opened my door and  there was a couple paparazzi outside the diner me and y/n did a couple poses for them before we walked in the diner.

We sat in a small booth and talked until the waitress came. "Hi im Jackie... What can i get for you today?" she asked basically eye fucking y/n. "Uhmm can i get a Strawberry Milkshake with a Cheeseburger with bacon" y/n smiled. "Y/n those poor animals" i frowned.

"Can i get a vegan chesseburger please" y/n said sadly. "And what about you?" the waitress asked looking at me weirdly. "Can i get some fries and a strawberry milkshake as well" i smiled and she wrote it down and walked away. "Dammit ari i really wanted that burger" she played with a salt packet.

"But think about the animal you didnt just eat" i snatched the packet out her hands. "I was... That was gonna be a good ass cow" she laughed while my smile dropped. "Ight asshole" i rolled my eyes. "Im just kidding jesus" she grabbed my hand. "Nah fuck you y/n" i snatched my hand back.

"Right now" she smirked and i rolled my eyes trying to hide the blush. "Im just playing" she smiled. "Sooo hows hailee?" i asked curiously. "She great.... but it wouldnt work" she shrugged. "Why not... You guys are adorable together" i lied. Y/n only look good with one person and thats me. "Its the sex" she said blankly. "What" i furrowed my eyebrow.

"We dont talk we just fuck all the time" she stopped once the waitress arrived with the food. "Here you guys go.. If you need anything ill be over there" she smiled and walked away.

"Continue" i ate a frie. "We just fuck and dont get me wrong its great sex but she cums in like 3 minutes everytime" she ate a couple of my fries. "What" i laughed. "Its not funny" she drank some of her milkshake. "Enough about my sex life... Hows yours" She bit her burger.

"Me and dalton?" i asked and she nodded unable to speak because of the big ass burger in her mouth. "I mean its great you know... He gets the job done" i drank my milshake. "Can i ask you a question?" she leaned closer to me. "Yea" i pushed the almost empty fries away.