.:{~Chapter Ten~}:.

Taka and Shiranui soon returned with a snow covered Kuro and BloodClaw members and let them stay in the cave opposite of where StarHeart was staying. "Even though I had everything under control, I guess I must thank you for allowing us into you territory for protection from The Moon of the IceWind." Kuro reluctantly said. "I know it might seem like IceWind's weather, but we're still in The Moon of the First Snow, weather now has been really strange, but that is besides the point, I would never leave a fellow pack in need, no matter the situation." Shiranui said. "Poor Alpha." Theresa sighed. "His kind heart is too blind to know when a wolf has an evil heart, I fear that will cost us our lives." She said. Midnight looked towards Kuro,  who was now wearing a bear pelt, and was talking to a seemingly familiar dark brown pelted male. 'Crap, I'd recognize that wolf anywhere!' Midnight thought, as he looked away from the two. 'It's Kimaro! If he sees me he might recognize me too, then what? He'll probably come after me to kill me!' He thought. "Midnight what's wrong? You seem worried." Terri said, who came up and sat next to him. "What? Me? Worried? N-n-not at all Terri. What made you think that?" Midnight said quickly. "Well your face looked like you're thinking of something worrisome." Theresa chimed in. "Well nope, no problems here, uh I gotta go take a drink or something, I'll be back."

          Midnight said awkwardly before getting up and fast walked out of the cave, leaving Theresa and Terri confused. "He's a strange one." Theresa chimed. "Tell me about it." Terri facepawed. Midnight walked around the territory for a bit then on the edge of the Eastern part of the territory he found a river, which already had bits of ice from the outside part of the river. He lapped up the freezing water up, which seemed to refresh and energize him. "You there, I recognize you." A deep gruff voice came from behind. Midnight turned to see Kimaro standing a few feet behind him. "You're the weak wolf that trespassed into BloodClaw's territory. Perfect..." A sickening smirk came across Kimaro's muzzle. "Now I can finish you off like I planned." He said a he jumped to attack. Midnight gasped and quickly jumped back to dodge. Kimaro chuckled, slowly advancing towards Midnight, "I've been thirsting for bloodshed for a very long time. And you're the one who will quench my thirst." 'God, that's creepy' Midnight thought. Kimaro attacked again, this time with him managing to bite onto Midnight's neck, holding his grasp. "With just a little pressure, I can simply snap your neck in half." Kimaro said, muffled by Midnight's fur. Midnight tried to yell but Kimaro was crushing his throat. Just as he was going to completely bite through a voice called out, "Kimaro. Put him down." The voice of Kuro said. Midnight then felt Kimaro's jaw unclench, releasing him, he quickly stood. "Now, let us return to the pack." Kuro said. Kimaro slowly walked towards Kuro, who turned and began to walk back. Midnight quickly ran back to his den, tired and panting. "Midnight, what happened?" Terri asked. "It...it's nothing." He tried to convince. Terri looked to Theresa, who in turn, just shrugged. "Alright then, lets just go to sleep then." Theresa said. Everyone then layed their head down but Midnight. He looked towards the BloodClaw pack in the other den, seeing Kimaro staring right back at him, teeth, clearly snarling at him, Kuro saw this and muttered something in Kimaro's ear, who then stopped and went to sleep. Midnight layed his head down too but before he feel asleep he could of sworn he heard Kuro mutter "Our time will come."

-----.:{~Time Skip a few weeks~}:.-----

          Time had passed and Kimaro's glares grew all the more sinister. Midnight knew the BloodClaw pack must of been planning something and he felt that it wasn't something good. As Midnight was taking one of his daily walks around the territory, he collected his thoughts. 'What if they're planning on trying to fulfill the legacy that Akyo failed to accomplish? What if  they're attacking soon, we won't be prepared, wolves will die, not only because of a war long past, but because of my mistake I made those months ago.' His face grew more worried the more he thought of the possible fate of the packs. "It seems the young human is worried." A deep feminine voice rang through Midnight's head. 'Who's there? You're voice sounds familiar from somewhere.' Midnight thought. "Don't be afraid human, I know of your dream, no, your vision of the battle long ago." The voice said. 'The voice,I know who it is, it's Taiyo,  Great Divine of the Sun!' He realized. "Yes Midnight, I am the Divine of Sun. I must ask of you a favor." Taiyo's voice said. 'Yes Divine Taiyo, I'll do whatever you ask of." Midnight said. "Eager to hear what I have to say... I must inform you that the battle you sense with the BloodClaws is indeed in the future, bit the battle against them with my pack and Tsuki's pack is a lost war, StarHeart and StarSouls will loose but with this gift, you might have a chance.'  Taiyo's voice informed, then, a warm feeling bubbled through Midnight's body, it felt like something made it's way into him without causing harm. "I have given you one of the powers I possessed. It'll come to you when you need it most, now go Midnight, they're planning on attacking sooner than you think, hurry before is to late. Go to you pack, and help them win!" Taiyo's voice boomed. "I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU PROUD DIVINE OF SUN." He yelled out loud, before turning and running back towards the dens, small nearly unnoticable tears pricked his eyes. "I know you will dear Midnight, please, help and protect my precious family." Taiyo's voice echoed slowly before disappearing. 'I must return now before they attack.' He thought, quickly dodging trees and jumping over any obstacles. When the two dens came into view he saw.............

-------------------------------------------------.:{~Chapter End~}:. -------------------------------------------------

Muhuhuhuhahahahahahahahahahaha! Ze evil cliffhanger is here. I feel so pumped! I'm going to write the final chapter RIGHT AWAY! HOLY FRENCH FRY OF MELTON!!!!!! I just want to jump everywhere , I can't believe it's almost done! I must see thou off now, I'll see you, in the finale.... *sniff* I'm going to miss writing this. Bye bye fellow pack mates.