.:{~Chapter Seven~}:.

-----.:{~The Dream Begins~}:.-----

         Midnight opened his eyes to see five wolves surrounded by what looked to be hundreds upon hundreds of wolves. The only thing the five wolves had in common was that they all wore necklaces with glowing orb pendants that seemed to have different elements on them. Then a large black black wolf with deep blood red eyes came into view from the shadows. "Akyo, of coarse it was you behind all this." A female with long haired fur, that looked like flowing fire, spoke. The male named Akyo chuckled, "Oh Kasai, you seem surprised, you all should of known when you banished my pack and I to the wastelands, that we'd return for revenge." That caused the female to growl, the orb on her necklace began to flare like a stoked flame. "You know you cannot return here Akyo, I suggest you and your 'pack' return to were you belong." A short haired grey male spoke next, using the term 'pack' lightly, his necklace sported dim glowing purple water in a small flask. "I'd shut up if I were you Shui, I do after all have the upper-hand here, I can order my pack to slaughter you all at once." Akyo smirked, his sharp teeth glinting. "Just tell us what you want and get it over with then." A light gray pelted male spoke; his necklace orb glowed with a dim white and seemed to have brighter white swirls spinning through it. "Always to the point I see Kaze, (a/n: OK all anime watchers now realize my names for the Divines are Japanese and that I'm such a loser), fine, I want you all to die." His smirk grew as he answered, becoming very twisted and insane. "Attack them!" He ordered his pack. The wolves jumped toward the Divines, claws and teeth ready to shred flesh, but the Divines were ready too, Kasai inhaled very deeply before breathing out flames, incinerating a few wolves, her orb glowing intensely as she did. Shui's flask began to glow brighter as well as the blue markings under his eyes, as a whirlpool began to form in front of his necklace and then a beam of water shot from it, taking out several wolves. One had managed to dodge the beam and was about to pounce on him, when an ice shard pierced it's neck, sending it backwards. "Thanks, Aisubimu." Shui said to the Divine behind him. The female with brown fur and purple and pale green eyes nodded, before creating more ice shards and sending them towards a small group of wolves that were coming at her.

      Then, all five of the Divines were surrounded again, the attacking wolves came closer and closer. One of the Divines stepped up; a dark brown pelt and dark brown eyes, his orb didn't seem to glow like the others but there was something in it; he looked at the wolves directly in-front of him and slightly so either side, his raised his right fore-paw, then slammed it down, the contact shook the ground, then parts of the earth went flying up, knocking up hundreds of wolves, but some of the ones who dodged jumped at him, several landing on him, teeth and claws sinking into his skin causing the male to roar in pain, shocking the other Divines, in their state of shock, the other wolves that dodged the attack then jumped the Divines too.

          Akyo chuckled, seeing the Divines growing weaker from the fatigue of fighting back, the a wave of golden light passed through along with several silver beams knocked the wolves off the Divines. Akyo snarled and turned towards the direction the lights came from, there were two more wolves, clearly Divines by the glowing orbs on thin string necklaces. Akyo's eyes seemed to widen for a split second before they closed, a chuckle rumbled from his throat, as he opened his eyes a disgustingly evil smirk showed of the side of his teeth. "Did you really think that you can help? These wolves are nearly dead, it'll only take a single strike to kill them before they bleed out."

       The oldest wolf, a female; with bright white fur and radiant green eyes, her necklace's orb looked to have an image of the sun in it; growled, she then looked to the wolf beside her, clearly younger than her. "Tsuki, go heal the others, I'll take care of Akyo." She said to the younger wolf, Tsuki; who had pitch black fur, and illuminated blue eyes, her necklace had the image of a crescent moon within the orb. " OK, be careful, Taiyo." Tsuki said before going towards the injured Divines. "It doesn't matter even if your sister heals the others by the time I kill you, everyone will die either way." Akyo chuckled before disappearing into the ground, causing Taiyo's eyes to widen. Akyo chuckled, which echoed through the forest area, "Surprised aren't you Taiyo? Did you really think a wolf without powers would be stupid enough to challenge the Seven Divines alone? Taiyo, you take me for a fool. I'm offended by that." Taiyo looked around, trying to find where the male disappeared to.

        "Having trouble finding me it seems?" Akyo chuckled. Taiyo growled as she continually looked around. She then felt a heavy weight on her back and teeth ripping into the back of her neck. She growled as she looked behind her, expecting to see her attacker, but only saw her own back, along with blood dripping from her back, but she could still feel the weight and teeth on her. She then shot out a wave of bright light, the weight was lifted off her back along with a snarl, she looked where the snarl came from but only saw the shadow of a wolf on the ground, she grinned in realization, 'So that's where you are.' She thought, 'If I attack him where his shadow is, maybe I'll inflict damage on him.' Taiyo then dashed towards where the shadow was and bit where it looked like her shadow was biting his, she mentally smirked when she saw blood drip from where she bit, but it was short lasted when she felt a paw hit her face. Akyo growled, "What is the point of even being in the shadows if you'll still manage to attack me?" He asked no one in particular as he emerged from the shadow and jumped at Taiyo, biting deep into her shoulder, both paws digging into her pelt. Taiyo roared in pain before biting into Akyo's scruff and throwing him off, making him crash into a tree. Quickly she opened her mouth, a golden orb began to grow until it was atleast the size of her head when a beam shot from it and directly hit Akyo when he hit the tree. A loud deafening screech seemingly came from the male that lasted until Taiyo's beam ended, then he fell to the ground. He got up panting, along with Taiyo,  "Fine, stop, I give in, I'll return back to the wastelands,  just remember that this is most definitely, not the end! Even is my offspring must carry on my place, you will die by my blood-kin." Akyo snarled as he tried to limp off, a shadow appeared on the trunk of a tree before he disappeared into it, the apparent portal shrank after his tail-tip went in. Taiyo smiled after Akyo disappeared, panting very hard, she turned to the Divines,"I........ did it......" she managed to mumble before she collapsed to her side, she heard most of the Divines call out before she fainted, but the last thing she saw, was Tsuki running to her side, a worried look displayed in her bright blue eyes.

-----.:{~The Dream Ends~}:.-----

        Midnight eyes snapped open as he jerked his head up, he was panting softly as he looked around. The sun was very close to peeking over the horizon, the sky was a pink salmon color along with pale golden clouds drifting across that sky. Midnight looked to where Terri slept, happy to see her sleeping peacefully next to him. He calmed down before resting his head back down and falling back asleep with, luckily, no more dreams.

--------------------------------------------------.:{~Chapter End~}:. --------------------------------------------------
Ugh, I realize I always end on a falling asleep note e_e I think that's just me being lazy though.
Welp,  Vocabulary now yaaaaay~
Scruff: OK, so you've seen a cat carry their young right, we'll that's called a scruff. All furry mammals have a form of a scruff (not all mammals have fur.)
Blood-kin: basically like offspring or of blood related.
Yata~ chapter done, enjoy my duckies :D