𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Katsuki kept swimming towards the boat. He growls knowing this will take too long so he used his quirk to go faster.

🛳 On the Ship 🧙🏼‍♀️

While the preach of the wedding was talking. Himiko smirks evily as her plan was going good. Or as she thought when she heard noises. She looked and saw a bunch of bird flying towards Himiko. Himiko gasped and ducked just in time. The bird kept attacking. Then more bird and sea animals (that can breathe air and water) came to stall the wedding. Pelicans dumped water on Himiko and Himiko growls. Then a lobster pinched her nose and she screams. Then lots of sea shells came and covered Himiko's mouth.

The preacher was still saying words, somehow not knowing what the hell is going on, on the ship.

"Get away from me your slimy little-" As soon as Himiko took the seashells off she was being bounced like a ball from a Seal Lion.

🧜🏾‍♀️ With Katsuki and Fluffy 💥

Katsuki stopped since he made it to the ship. Fluffy grabs onto a pole and climbs up. When Fluffy got on the ship, her eyes widened when she saw what was going on and what the animals were doing to Uraraka- er..Himiko. Denki flew towards Himiko and took the necklace and broke it. Yellow mist came out and it went towards Fluffy. Izuku's eyes went back to green and he held his head in pain. Izuku and everyone saw the mist and watches. Fluffy gasped and felt like her voice was back. She looks at Izuku and Izuku looks at Fluffy.

"Fluffy..?"

"Izuku." Fluffy smiled. Izuku smiled and ran to Fluffy. "You're the one! It was you all this time wasn't it!" Izuku smiled as he held Fluffy's hands. "Izuku, I wanted to tell you." The there about to kiss but Fluffy gasped and fell to the ground. Her legs were back into her mermaid tail. The sun was down. Himiko laughed maniacal. "YOU'RE TOO LATE!" Himiko laughed. She changed back into her original self and grabbed Fluffy. "Bye bye, cutie." Himiko giggles. Himiko went down in the water with Fluffy. Fluffy tries to reach out to be saved but it was too late..

Words: 369