Thirty-One

"My contract as your bodyguard ends after my graduation

"My contract as your bodyguard ends after my graduation..." "WHAT?!?" He gasped as I parked the car. "Yeah..." I felt bad for telling him this. But better late than never right? I mean he would've been sadder if he knew about it the day I leave this job. But there's still time.

"No no this can't be! You're joking right?" He said while holding my hand. Why is he panicking? I'm not leaving him forever. "Hyung calm down. I still have a whole month left." "It's just a month!!" "Let's go inside first, hm?" I softly spoke and he nodded as we got out of the car and made our way towards his apartment.

I made him sit on the couch and handed him a glass of water. "I still have a whole month, hyung." "But you'll l-leave me after that...I don't want to be lonely.." "Hey, I won't leave you forever. It's just I won't be your bodyguard." 

"Promise me you'll never leave me alone!" "I promise you hyung I will never leave you alone." "There's somewhere I wanted to take you..." He suddenly spoke up. "Where?" I asked. He just held my hand a dragged me with him. "Where are you taking me?" "Let's just say my safe place." He said and took me with him.

Now we were standing on the terrace of his building, cold breeze hitting our warm bodies, making me shiver. I'm a bit sensitive to cold and even a little bit of cold is enough to make me shiver. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind. "Cold?" He whispered in my ear. "Not anymore."

"Come with me." He took me towards a corner that was far away from the entrance. There I saw a cozy bed and fairy lights around it. It looked like a pillow fort with all the coverings but instead of pillows, there was a bed. "This is so pretty!" "Let's sleep here today..." "But hyung the weather's too cold for me." "Don't worry, I'll be there to keep you warm." He said as we sat on the bed and saw the beautiful sky.

"Hyung the stars are so pretty!" They indeed were. Pretty and shiny. "Yes, they are..." I heard him say. As I looked at him, I found him looking at me with a fond smile. "I think I might have saved a whole nation that I have an angel like you." He spoke as he pulled me closer. "I feel so lucky to have you in my life..." He spoke as I snuggled closer to him.

"Once all these problems are done I'm going to ask you to be mine." "Boyfriend?" "Well... maybe... or maybe more  than that?" "Oh my god hyung, stop!!" I whined, burying my face in his chest while he just chuckled. "Let's get changed and come back hm?" He asked and I nodded.

We changed into comfortable clothes and came back on the rooftop. "Let's sleep!" He said and pulled me closer. "Good night baby!" "Good night hyungie!"

Next Day

. . .

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I turned and checked the time on my phone. Damn it's 7 am! I turned back and saw Taehyungie peacefully sleeping. "Hyungie... Wake up.." I softly whispered, brushing the hair that covered his forehead.

His lips formed a small pout which I so badly wanted to kiss. Well, there's no harm in doing it anyway. Right? I took a deep breath and moved closer to him. I was about to kiss him when he opened his eyes. The fuck! This is so embarrassing.

My eyes widened and I immediately sat straight. I want to disappear right now. He cleared his throat to gain my attention but I didn't turn around. He slowly came close to me and I was getting goosebumps. 

"Someone's tryna be brave huh?" He teased. "I'll g-get going..." I stood up but felt his hold on my wrist. "I want my kiss!" He spoke and pulled me on his lap. He stared at me while I looked away. "Look at me, baby..." He whispered seductively. I was too shy to even make eye contact with him. He held my chin and made me look at him. "I said look at me, baby!" He said while looking straight into my eyes.

"So... I want my kiss!" He spoke. "W-What k-kiss?" I asked in a barely audible voice. "The one I was going to get before I wake up..." "I was n-not kissing y-you.." "But you were going to.." He spoke as his grip on me tightened.

"Hyung!!" I whined as I buried my head in the crook of his neck. I easily get shy around him. "What?" "Stop teasing me!" I mumbled as he cupped my face and again made me look at him. He slowly moved his face closer to mine. Our lips were just inches apart when we heard a scream.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!" "PARK JIMIN!!" Taehyung yelled back as I got up from his lap. "Ah, there you are!" "Why are you here so early in the morning?!" Taehyung asked in an irritated tone. "Well, I was just passing by and thought of having breakfast with you two!" He said while showing the bags in his hands whileTaehyung just stared at him.

"Why did I interrupt something?" "No, no absolutely not!" I said and stood beside him. "Well then let's go down and have breakfast!" Jimin hyung said as I followed him downstairs.

. . .

Jimin hyung had left a while ago and I was ready to leave too. Eunwoo will be arriving at home soon 'cause we have to study. "I am still telling you to cancel my schedule," Tae said as we made our way out of his apartment. "I'm completely fine hyung. Eunwoo is coming anyway." I informed and he sighed. "Well then, I'll drop you." He said and pulled me towards his car. He sat on the driver's seat while I sat beside him.

After a short drive, we finally reached my place. "I'm gonna miss having you with me all the time." He spoke. "I'm not going far away hyung. You can come over whenever you want." I spoke. "Well, then I'll get going now! Good luck with your studies!" He said and I nodded. "Oh and..." "What?" I asked. He just moved closer and placed a quick peck on my lips. "Bye baby!" He smiled. "B-Bye hyung!" And with that, I got out of the car.

. . .

"Ugh, this is so tiring! I just want to sleep!!" Eunwoo whined. "Yeah, but if you want to graduate, you have to study it!" I sighed. "You know what, I'm just gonna take a break," Eunwoo said taking out his phone. As he switched it on his eyes widened. "You look like you saw a ghost!" I chuckled. "Well... You should see this!" He said and handed me his phone. My eyes widened in shock as I saw it.

"Oh my god! What the fuck?!"