Twenty-Five

"Let me take you on a date!" I smiled

"Let me take you on a date!" I smiled. "A WHAT?!" "Calm down bun." "Wait what did you just call me?" "Um, bun... Did you not l-" My sentence was cut off by Jungkook's hug. He was sitting on my lap and hugging me. A smile was plastered on my face as I hugged him back. "I missed it." "Missed what?" "You calling me with nicknames, especially bun." He said. I heard sniffs. 

"Hey, why are you crying?" I said and made him look at me. "I just missed all of this." He sniffed. "Okay now stop crying. Let's go out hm?" I spoke and he nodded while wiping his tears. "But hyung... Won't it be risky?" "What?" "Going out..."

"Why would you say so?" "You are an idol. If they see you with me then they'll make a big issue of it." "Don't they see me with you every day?" "Yes but as a bodyguard. Now you're talking about a date." He sighed, burying his face in my neck. "Then let's go somewhere silent." "Where?" He looked at me. "Maybe a beach. It's all silent at night." 

"But what if any fan of yours finds us there." He pouted. "Most of my fans are understanding. They'll understand and give me my privacy." I explained. "But still... What if there are articles in the media tomorrow?"

"So? I don't mind... Don't you want us to be seen together?" "No, it's not like that. It's just.... ugh never mind. We'll just stay at home." He said and buried his head in my neck again. "It's just what Koo?" I asked and heard him mumble something.

"I can't hear you..." "Nothing..." "Look at me!" I spoke in a slightly demanding tone. He sighed and looked at me. "Now what were you mumbling?" "I don't want to be seen because some of your fans are very possessive." He spoke in a small voice. Gosh, he's such a baby. The Complete opposite to how he's during work. "What's the relation of our date and their possessiveness?" "What if they spread hate for you because of me? What if they cause huge issues because of me? And what if rumors spread and your dad calls you again? I don't want you to go the again." He spoke.

Oh, my baby. "Hey, nothing will happen. And about my dad... who cares. Let's go thereafter to watch the sunset ok?" "Fine!" He said and got down of my lap. "Why did you get down of my lap?" "I was going to drink some water." "You could've told me." "Even if I did, you would've put me down and went to bring it." He shook his head.

"Nah... Instead, I would've picked you up!" And with that, I ran towards him and he ran outside. "Stop running!" "No!! I won't let you pick me up!" "But I will pick you up!" We both ran through the whole house. While running I accidentally pressed the radio. A soft melody filled the house while we both kept giggling and running.

"Jungkook stop right there!" I spoke between my giggles. "No, I won't!" He stuck out his tongue and kept running until the door opened, revealing Hobi hyung, Jimin, and Yoongi hyung. "Hyungie! Save me!" Jungkook ran and hid behind Jimin. "Shortie move!" I yelled. 

"What is going on?" Yoongi hyung spoke. "Ask your brother!" Jungkook spoke, still behind Jimin. "You little bunny!" I rushed towards him but Jimin stopped me. Jungkook took that chance and sat beside Hobi hyung. "What is going on?" Jimin asked as he left his hold on me.