Seventeen

5 April 2015

5 April 2015

. . .

Months passed and my bond with Taehyung grew stronger. We became close friends and my little crush on him grew more when I got to know he's in the same school. I was on my way when I saw Aunt Choi opening her bakery. Let's take some strawberry pastry for Tae! I happily went inside and asked for a strawberry pastry. 

"Hm, is it for that boy again?" Aunt Choi asked and that made me blush. "Here you go, honey!" She smiled and handed me the pastries. "Thank you!" I paid, bowed, and exited the shop. I happily entered the school and saw Tae and Jimin hyung sitting on our regular spot. 

"Good morning Koo!" They both greeted. "Good morning hyungie!" I smiled. "Taehyungie hyung, I brought this for you!" I said and handed him the pastries. "You never bring anything for me..." Jimin hyung pouted. "But he always shares everything with you!" I said and pointed at Tae. "By the way Koo..." Taehyungie called. 

"Yes, hyungie?" "Meet me in the ground during lunch break okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Jungkookie!!" I heard a familiar voice. "WooWoo!!!" I yelled and ran towards him. "I'll see you later!" I spoke and waved at hyungs, and made my way to my class with Eunwoo.

. . .

The lecture was done and I was getting ready to leave. "Eunwoo..." I called. "Yes?" "Taehyungie hyung said he wants to meet me in the ground," I said while playing with my fingers. "So?" "I'm nervous..." I whined. "Why? You two are good friends now right?" He said and I nodded as we made our way out of our classroom. "Then don't be nervous. You make your crush on too obvious." He chuckled and I hit him. 

"Anyways I'll see you at the cafeteria." I sighed and we parted our ways. As I reached the park, I saw Taehyung waiting on the ground. I took a deep breath and made my way towards him. "Hey, hyungie!" I spoke and he looked at me. "Oh, you're here..." He slightly smiled. "So why did you call me here?"

"Well, I had to tell you something, more like ask you something." He nervously chuckled. "Hyungie you okay?" I asked and he slightly nodded. "So... Jungkook..." He started and held my hands, which made me blush. "It's been barely 4 months since we met, but I feel happy whenever I'm with you. It's I want to be with you all the time. I don't know about you, but I am so much whipped for you Jeon Jungkook. You're like the best thing that has ever happened to me and I like you so fucking much." He said and looked into my eyes.

"Hyung I-" "Hell, I don't even know if you are gay or not. But just remember that I, Kim Taehyung, am whipped for you Jeon Jungkook. So it's okay if you don't f-" I cut him off with a small peck on his cheek. "I do feel the same hyungie." I shyly poke while looking at my feet. "What?!" "I like you too. I've liked you since I first saw you at your birthday party." I confessed and heard him chuckle.