One

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V.

. . .

Another boring day. Going to uni, then searching for part-time jobs. I'm tired of doing this every day. No matter how many jobs I tried, either I got fired or I resigned. Even in uni, people are afraid of me because of my personality and because I learn martial arts. I barely have any friends other than Eunwoo.

"Jungkook ah!!!! Eunwoo is here!" Jin hyung, my cousin, yelled from downstairs. He's the best and my favorite cousin. "Coming!" I answered and made my way downstairs. "Good morning hyung! Morning Eunwoo!" "Morning Koo!" Both replied in unison.

"Jungkook I'll be late today. I'll have extra work at the cafe as Namjoon is not coming." Jin hyung informed. "Is he okay?" I asked while wearing my shoes. "Yea he went to search for some part-time jobs for you." "He did?" I asked and hyung nodded. "I still don't get it, Kook. You can work at your hyung's place too!" Eunwoo spoke. "I said the same to him!" Hyung sighed.

"I don't want money from you hyung. Whether I work there or not. I don't want to spend it on me... Anyways I'll get going." I spoke and made my way out. 

"You are so stubborn!" Eunwoo said and shook his head. "But your last job as a bodyguard was not that bad." He spoke. "The woman was so touchy. It made me uncomfortable. I told her I'm not interested in girls yet she tried to flirt with me." I scoffed. "Okay okay leave it. Let's hope Namjoon hyung finds a good job for you." He said and I nodded.

As we entered the university I saw the girl looking at me again. Ugh, can they just stop? Eunwoo and I made our way to our class and sat in our regular place. "Yo Jungkook... Why don't you just tell those girls that you are gay?" Eunwoo whispered. "You think it'll make them stop flirting with me?" I sighed. "Try it! Just tweet it and boom no girl will ever flirt with you!" Eunwoo spoke.

"What if the boys come at me?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "That's what you want right?" He spoke. "I told you that I don't do relationships," I spoke coldly. "Hey c'mon forget that incident. Everyone is not like that. You deserved to be loved Jungkook." He softly spoke. "How can you expect me to forget it Eunwoo..." I sighed.

Soon the professor arrived. He kept on blabbering while I was lost in my thoughts. I wish moving on was so easy. After that incident, it's hard for me to trust anyone. I'm scared to love anyone.

. . .

The uni was over and I was near the gate waiting for Eunwoo. This boy always gets in trouble. I was scrolling through my phone when I heard a high-pitched voice calling me. "Jungkookie!!!" Choi Aera, the queen bee and most annoying girl of this uni. I just sighed and focused back on my phone.

"Hey don't ignore me Jungkookie!" She spoke and pouted. "Don't call me that. And leave me alone." I spoke coldly. Eunwoo, come fast, please. "C'mon just say that you like me but are shy to accept it." She whined and nudged my arm. "Can you stop?" I spoke in an irritated tone. "Hey, Kook!!" I heard Eunwoo. Sigh, finally he is here. I quickly turned and we both made our way outside. 

"She is so fucking annoying!" I groaned. "That's why I'm saying tweet about it!!" He grinned. "We'll see.." Soon we parted our ways. And finally, I reached home. 

Going straight to my room, I took a nice shower, changed into comfortable clothes, and made my way to the kitchen. I took some snacks to eat and sat in the living room. While eating I thought about what Eunwoo said. Maybe I should make it clear to everyone that I'm not interested in girls. Those girls make me sick. I was busy thinking when my phone rang.

It was Jin hyung. "Hey hyung.." "Namjoon will be here soon. Come to cafe soon." He informed. "Okay... Did he find a job?" I asked. "We'll talk about it once we meet." Jin hyung said and ended the call. Now that's worrying me. I mean it's okay if Joon hyung didn't find a job but the way Jin hung spoke worried me. I wore my hoodie and made my way to Jin hyung's cafe.

As I entered I saw Jin hyung. "Where is Namjoon hyung?" I asked. "He'll reach shortly." Jin hyung informed and I simply nodded. Why is he so serious? Soon Namjoon hyung arrived. He smiled at me and made his way to Jin hyung. I heard some whisper noises from inside and then they came out.

"So as you know I went to search for a job for you... I did find one." Joon hyung spoke. "OH MY GOD REALLY!!" "Yes but..." He paused. "But what?" I asked. Joon hyung looked at Jin hyung and he sighed. 

"You are hired as a bodyguard again..." Jin hyung started. "Well, then what's bad in it? I've done this before and I'm a pretty good bodyguard." I spoke. "Well, we know that Jungkook, but you know... Ahh nevermind. The one who wants you as their bodyguard will be arriving soon." Jin hyung said.

I was about to speak when I heard the cafe door open. I turned around and saw a man around Jin hyung's age. He came and sat beside Joon hyung. My eyes widened in shock as I saw his face.

"Yoongi hyung?!" I gasped. "Long time kook!" He smiled a bit. Wait a minute. I think I know where this shit is going. And I'm not liking it. At all!!

"So you see Jungkook..." Joon hyung started. "Yoongi and I are kinda good friends. So while searching for some jobs for you Yoongi called me that he's looking for a good bodyguard. And your thought came to my mind so I told him about you... After agreeing to the deal I got to know the name of your client. And it's um.." He paused.

"It's Taehyung!" Yoongi hyung spoke.

"Taehyung as in Kim Taehyung??" I asked not believing in what I heard. More like not wanting to believe in what I heard. 

"Well yes. You are hired to be his bodyguard.."