Twenty-Two

"You know what let's just sleep together

"You know what let's just sleep together." He spoke up. "What?!" "Yeah let's sleep together!" "But-" "No ifs and buts. Let's just sleep." He said and pulled me on the bed. He pulled me closer and held me tightly. As the soft, calming smell of vanilla hit my nose I felt calm and eased under his touch.

"You still smell the same," I spoke and he looked at me. "Vanilla was my comforting smell and lavender was your," I spoke up. "I don't know if you still like lavenders or n-" "I do. After all, you smell like fresh lavenders." He smiled. "Anyways let's sleep. You have uni tomorrow." He said. I nodded and snuggled closer to him.

Next Day

. . .

My alarm broke my peaceful sleep. I tried to move but couldn't. I turned and saw Taehyung peacefully sleeping, arms wrapped around me. It was the best feeling ever. I was staring at him when the door of my room opened. "Jung-" Jin hyung stopped and stared at us. He looked at me with a slight smirk.

"Hyung don't look at me like that!" I whisper yelled. "You have to take Eunwoo and go. So get ready quickly." He whispered and left. Ugh, hyung and his nasty thoughts. I slowly unwrapped Taehyung's hands and got up. I got off the bed when Tae held my hand. "Stay..." He spoke in his husky voice. "I have to go to uni, hyung," I spoke.

"It's just 6:15 am." He whined while looking at the clock. "I have to take Eunwoo from the hospital and go," I informed and he left his hold on me. I looked at him for the last time and went inside the bathroom.

As I came out I saw the bed neatly done. But where's Tae? I went downstairs and saw Tae sitting at the dining table. "Good morning Koo!" Joon hyung greeted. "Morning hyung." I went and sat beside him. "I don't want to go!" I whined while putting my head on his shoulder. "What happened now?" "It's cold. I wanna sleep." I whined again.

"Breakfast!" Jin hyung chimed in. "Thanks, hyung." Tae smiled. "Your coffees!" Jin hyung handed me and Joon hyung our coffees. "Jungkook hold the cup properly!" Jin hyung spoke while making his way into the kitchen. "Does your boyfriend have eyes on the back of his head too?" I whispered to Joon hyung. "I can hear you!" Jin hyung spoke and Tae chuckled.

"Don't laugh! He can be scary sometimes." I said and held the cup with my sweater paws. "Jungkook hold it properly before Jin comes out." Joon hyung spoke and I held the cup properly. "I hate early mornings during rainy days!" I said while gulping my hot coffee. 

"I'll drop you," Tae spoke as he finished his food. "No, it's okay. Because of me, you had to wake early. You can rest." I said while getting up. "Just go with him. You have to pick up Eunwoo too." Jin hyung spoke from the kitchen. I just sighed and nodded. 

"Let's go, shall we?" Tae asked and I nodded and made my way towards the driver's seat. "Pretty boy not there. Sit here." He said and opened the passenger seat door. "But hyung-" "You are not my bodyguard now. You are a uni student. So let me drive." He insisted. I sighed and sat in the passenger's seat. 

As we reached the hospital I told him to stay in the car. "But why??" "I don't like it when the receptionist looks at you," I mumbled. "I heard you!" He smirked. My eyes widened as I looked at him. Ugh, fuck my life. "I-I'll be back," I said and rushed inside.

"Good morning Eunwoo!" I greeted him, as he packed his belongings. "Morning Kook!" He smiled. "So how are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm okay. Just nervous." "Hey relax. I'll make sure that man doesn't come near you." "But Kook, he's my dad." He sighed. "He abuses you," I said as we made our way out.

"He just takes out his frustration." He spoke in a low voice. "Eunwoo this is the third time you're avoiding it." I sighed in frustration. "It's all my fault." He said. "Get in quick. You both will get late." We heard Tae.

"He's dropping us?" Eunwoo asked and I nodded. "Are you both back together?" He asked with a smile. "Well, kind of... But let's not change the topic." I said as we sat in the car. I sat beside Tae while Eunwoo sat behind us. "I'm not changing the topic." "Hyung's gonna be mad at you if you avoid it again Eunwoo." I sighed.

"It's all my fault." He sadly chuckled. "Stop blaming yourself. Just because you like boys doesn't mean that psychopath will abuse you!!" I spoke with a slight raise in my volume. "Calm down Jungkook. Don't remove someone else's anger on him." Tae spoke. "But Hyung he's avoiding it for the third time." "It happens. I understand him." Tae sighed.

"What do you mean hyung?" "It hurts when your own parents don't accept you because of your sexuality." He sadly chuckled. "And going against them might be a bit hurtful. Give him his time. But as a piece of advice, I would say don't take too much time. It hurts more." Tae sighed and stopped the car. Eunwoo just nodded at his words and all of us got down.

"Well then I'll go with Jin hyung today," Eunwoo spoke up. "OMG FOR REAL?!" "Yeah... Hyung's right. It hurts but better do it or it'll hurt more." "Finally someone knocked sense into you!" I spoke. "Bitch!" Eunwoo cursed and I laughed. 

"Hey, Jungkookie!" No, not now. I don't want to ruin my day. "Hey don't ignore me," Aera whined and made her way towards me. "I wish I was a girl. I could've knocked some good sense in her." Eunwoo spoke. "Maybe someone can..." I smirked looking in the other direction. My nugget is seen at the perfect time.

I took out my phone and immediately texted her.

Jina!! I need your help!

Bratty Nugget
What is it now?

Look at your right...
You'll see a girl coming towards me.
I want you to knock some sense into her...

Bratty Nugget
What do you mean?

I'm kinda back with Tae...
I'm gonna do something...
Make her understand not trouble me.

Bratty Nugget
OMG THS IS GONNA BE FUN!!

"Eunwoo you go... I'll be there in a few," I said. He just nodded and made his way inside. "What are you-" I tip-toed and placed a short peck on his cheek. "Bye hyung. See you after the uni..!" I smiled while Tae looked at me with wide eyes.

Time Skip

. . .

"Do want me to drop you?" I asked Eunwoo as we made our way out. It was fun in uni when Aera came at me and was like how can you kiss a guy in front of me. Thank god Jina was there to talk to her. 

"No, you'll be late. I'm fine on my own." "You are going to my house! I have already texted Jin hyung." "But Kook-" "No buts! Now go. I'll see you in the evening." I said and made my way outside. There I saw Taehyung fully covered with cap, mask and glasses, waiting under a tree. 

"Hey I was gonna come to your place, why bother coming here?" I said as we both sat inside the car. This time I sat in the driver's seat. "There are some changes in plans." He sighed. "Hyung you okay?" "Yea I guess..." "Where are we heading?" I asked as I saw him set the location on the GPS.

 "To my parent's house."

 . . .

Hello readers !!

I'm So sorry for the late update😭😭 Actually I was so busy reading Captain Jeon that I forgot about my own au... I'm reading it again coz I'm addicted to it.. So don't mind me if I update the next chapter a bit late...