• Worth The Wait 💋 - smut

Prompt - "Don't stop on my account

Prompt - "Don't stop on my account."
+
Roommates - "I could hear you through the walls. Sounded like you could use some help."

▪︎ 🧣❤ ▪︎

You laid in bed, eyes closed as your fingers circled your clit. You let out a soft moan, leaning your head back until your heard your door open. You quickly moved your hand, closing your legs as you looked up at your roommate, Isaac, with wide eyes. "Don't stop on my account." He said, holding his hands up making you throw a pillow at him.

"Get out!" You yelled and he chuckled, "You do remember that you live with a Werewolf right? I could hear you through the walls. Sounded like you could use some help." Isaac said and you stared at him for a moment. You'd be lying of you said you hadn't wanted him since he moved in.

"Only if you want help, of course." He said and you sucked in a deep breath before raising your eyebrows. "Wearing a little too much clothes to really be much help, don't you think?" You asked making him smirk before walking further into the room, closing the door.

You watched as he took his shirt off, tossing it off to the side before undoing his pants. After a moment, he moved to where he hovered over you a bit before pressing his lips to yours. Your lips moved in sync as he slowly pushed your legs apart, his hand trailing down your thigh.

You gasped softly against his lips as his fingers pushed through your folds slowly. Isaac trailed kisses down your neck as be pushed two of his fingers into you making you moan softly. His fingers moved in and out of you slowly before adding a third making you lean your head back.

"Isaac... please." You whispered softly making him smirk at you, "Please what?" He asked and you groaned slightly. "I need you..." You said breathlessly making him smile before pulling his hand back making you sigh softly. He lined himself up to your entrance before raising his eyebrows slightly, "You sure?" He asked and you gave him a look.

"Isaac, fuck me. Please." You said making him smirk before pushing into you making you gasp softly. He slowly pushed in and out before increasing his pace as he grabbed your hips. Isaac trailed kisses down your neck until he got in between your brest. His hips gently but quickly hitting yours as you let out a series of quiet moans.

He watched as you leaned your head back, eyes closed before he trailed his hand down your hip to your thigh. You gasped as his thump pressed against your clit making you look at him. He circled his thumb around your clit, turning you into a moaning mess. "Isaac..." You moan softly making him groan before quickening his pace.

Your back arched as you let out a loud moan, a rippling sensation of pleasure rushing through you. The sound of skin slapping traveled through your room for a moment before Isaac groaned. His hips jerk against yours a couple time before he sighed softly.

The both of you breathing heavily as he pull out of you. You glanced at him as he looked at you with a smug smile, "I've been waiting for this opportunity for so long." He said making you laugh softly.