"Just so you know, ᓵ⍑ᒷℸ ̣  and ᓭ⍑ᒷリ are out there. If you know me out and try to run, you won't get far," Kasen warned and tried to figure out whether he was going to get knocked out or not.

"I can find a way to get past them," Grian answered, making Kasen froze and glare at him suspiciously.

"Please don't knock me out and go for an escape attempt. It won't be worth it," he said and slid his hand to his belt where he had his trustworthy sword: Lazarus.

"I barely feel alive. How would I even get past you?" Grian groaned and leaned into the bed. "If I went to Hermitcraft, I would collapse in the middle of the building and that would look really suspicious. I don't want the Hermits to get any kind of ideas," he added.

"Looks like your actually thinking about things," Kasen hummed and moved his hand away from the weapon.

"Not really," Grian hummed as he swung his hand towards Kasen, only to be blocked and tossed back to the bed.

"I'm not stupid and you're really weak," Kasen shook his head. "Don't even think about knocking me out, I'll pull the Uno reverse card."

"You've won this round, but next time I won't let you do that," Grian groaned as he felt his eyes getting heavy again. Soon he passed out, leaving Kasen alone in the silence.

"..When will you learn how to avoid getting so badly hurt?" Kasen mumbled and ran his hand through his brother's hair. "I wonder if it's your past that's weighting you down and stopping you from moving forward."

[No one]

          "We've gone through all the public placed and haven't found anything!" Iskall exclaimed as he and Stress stepped into the Main HQ's lobby.

"What if he's gone to a private world?" Stress suggested. "To meet a friend or a family member for example," she said.

"He doesn't really speak about other worlds. I don't think that he has anything else apart from Hermitcraft and the Main World," Iskall answered.

"Excuse me, are you looking for someone?"

Iskall and Stress turned around to see a short male with brown hair and a Watcher mask. He had an expression that was kinda curious, yet almost impossible to read. His voice had a strong accent, from the Far Lands it seemed like.

"Oh, our friend is missing," Stress answered after a moment of silence. Her eyes were examining the assumed Far Lander in front of them.

"I could help you out, but I need some information about your friend," he answered and pulled out his communicator.

"We appreciate your help, but we'd rather ask The Council instead of a stranger." Iskall was quick to speak. He had an apologizing smile as he didn't want to hurt the stranger's feelings.

The brunette Watcher looked dumbfounded. He just stared at them, making the two Hermits feel kinda uncomfortable. They didn't know what he was doing.

"...What do you mean by that.?" he asked hesitatedly, putting away his communicator.

"You see love, we want help from The Council. You can go and mind your own business since I don't think that you can help us," Stress explained carefully with a sympathetic smile on her lips.

The brunette stared at them before turning to look down. "Oh, fuck!" he swore loudly, catching both of the Hermits of guard with his reaction.

"Hold on a second," he mumbled and ran away to the doors that led to The Council's private space. Stress and Iskall watched as Ned and Reed just let him pass by them.