XIX

[No one]

The medical center was quiet. Sherenidy and Chet were both sitting by the end of the room where there were just tables and cabinets full of medical stuff. Yenny and Lupin where still running around from resting space to another. Kasen had been called to look after Grian and Haylie was still unconscious.

"What do you think? Will he just storm straight to Hermitcraft once he wakes up?" Sherenidy asked and tilted her head back to see Chet, who was sitting behind her.

Chet sighed and ran a hand through his blonde hair before answering. "I really hope he doesn't do that, but I have a feeling that it's exactly what he'll do."

"Then we'll just have to stop him somehow," Sherenidy sighed and glanced back towards the resting space where Grian was in.

[No one]

          "Cleo, Stress, Joe, Tango!" Iskall called out for his friends who were all bringing shulker boxes to the G-team's base. They all turned around to look at him.

"Have you seen Grian?" he asked as he reached the group. They all looked at each other.

"Now that you mentioned it," Stress mumbled. "I haven't seen him in a while."

"That's strange. We were supposed to continued the building today, but I can't seem to find him and he doesn't answer my messages," Iskall said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you sure that he knows about your plans?" Tango asked, tilting his head. "He's always there in time if he knows about the meetings," he added with his red eyes full of worry and concern.

"He definitely knows. He suggested this time by himself yesterday. He was about to continue building yesterday after we were finished, but I said that we had already done enough for the day. He's pretty exited about this project," Iskall explained. That made everyone even more concerned because it didn't sound like Grian at all.

"What if he just slept in?" Cleo suggested. "If he worked staying up late yesterday, it's possible that he slept in."

"Have you checked his base yet?" Joe asked.

"That's the first place where I went and there wasn't a trace of him. I don't know where to look next," Iskall said.

"What if he's in the Main World?" Stress suggested since it was common for players to go spend time there for many different reasons.

"I'll go check out if I can find him," Iskall decided and pulled out his communicator.

"I'll come with you," Stress said and followed his suit, pulling out her communicator after setting the shulker box she had been carrying on the white concrete floor.

[No one]

         Grian felt a terrifying pain pierce through his whole body when he opened his eyes. He bit his lip and tried to sit up, but was immediately pushed back by a familiar person. He turned his head to see a familiar brunette Watcher pushing him back to the bed.

"What happened..?" he managed to choke out. He noticed that his throat was sore and speaking was a bit hard.

"You had a cut made by a poisonous demonic weapon, or something like that. Almost died, nothing special," Kasen shrugged it off like it was a joke. Grian didn't blame him because he knew how near deaths were so usual that afterwards there usually wasn't any point of making a huge deal out of it.

"I should go back to Hermitcraft. I promised to help Iskall build the G-team's base. He's probably already looking for me," Grian pointed out carefully, but he already knew that Kasen wouldn't listen to him.